The Solution to part b ii Q14 HSC 2019 Ext1 (1 Viewer)

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey bokat would you like it if I merge all your threads and then pin it so that way all your solution videos are on one big mega thread.
That way it's much easier to access instead of having to scroll back to find them.

bokat

HSC
N/A
Hey bokat would you like it if I merge all your threads and then pin it so that way all your solution videos are on one big mega thread.
That way it's much easier to access instead of having to scroll back to find them.
Sure Drdusk. It is a great idea.Thank you for that.

Xzyle

HSC
Hey there! Nice video, just thought I'd let you know that from the PoV of somebody who is not used to your handwriting, it is quite difficult for me to differentiate your K's and x's on the board through the camera (would definitely be more obvious if I was sitting in a classroom). So yeah, maybe something to consider would be elongating the K's?
Happy holidays

bokat

HSC
N/A
Hey there! Nice video, just thought I'd let you know that from the PoV of somebody who is not used to your handwriting, it is quite difficult for me to differentiate your K's and x's on the board through the camera (would definitely be more obvious if I was sitting in a classroom). So yeah, maybe something to consider would be elongating the K's?
Happy holidays
Thank you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)