• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The SONG that changed my life ! (1 Viewer)

yennie B

HSC
Retrovertigo said:

considering i'm only 16, i haven't seen much or been through much... BUT so far its got to be bEN kWELLER.

i swear no one heard of him? put it simply this way: the beat of his tunes makes me feel 10 TIMES LIGHTER. so that must be pretty good.

WARNING: Ben Kweller is not for metal hardrock core fans that are enriched in profanity.
HAHAHahah.

Smartarse

Big80smullet

HSC
Well i dont think a song has ever changed my life but a few song have been pretty eye opening or new to me.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - East Hastings
Booka Shade - In White Rooms
Dragonforce - My Spirit Will Go On (for making me practise guitar more, cause solo's get the chicks)
The Fall Of Troy - F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X

dey-tuk-re-jobz

cute mc-Cat-ney
HSC
cupcake08 said:
the song that really changed my life... "backstreets back" (by the backstreet boys).. they're kind of indie..i doubt you guys have heard of them
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA
oh shit

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
2curvy4u said:
At the moment I'm loving The Way I R by Timbaland, Wake Up Call by Maroon 5 and When the Dawn Breaks by Narcotic Thrust... I absolutely love these songs... and Baby Got Back by Sir Mixalot makes me feel good too.. :p
whale alert.

ConjOB

HSC
cupcake08 said:
the song that really changed my life... "backstreets back" (by the backstreet boys).. they're kind of indie..i doubt you guys have heard of them
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly what i was thinking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)