The songs we get stuck in our heads (1 Viewer)

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
chepas said:
Hahahaha! Sounds like the makings of a Fast Forward/Full Frontal/Skithouse piss-take of that ad :)

I'm on my way from misery to happiness today.
Uh-huh.
Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
I'm on my way from misery to happiness today.
Uh-huh.
Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
I'm on my to what I want from this world.
A something something you'll make it to the next world.
A something something, that you'll receive up yonder.
Is what you give to me the day I wandered.....
"

Through my head the last 1/2 hour of English paper two. Couldn't fully remember my little Gwen Harwood quotes!
lol! that's gotta be so annoying :)

Stephagain

HSC
cephren said:
...@ Stephagain... I kno... I go 2 Nowra High:(... Wasnt Good When I was Listening To EXCUSE ME WHILE I KILL MYSELF by SENTENCED...

...Speaking Of Train Of Thought for My Math Examz I had IN THE NAME OF GOD and ENDLESS SACRIFICE and THIS DYING SOUL all by DREAM THEATER all off their newest album TRAIN OF THOUGHT... absolutely awesome songs... add all 3 together and u have 37minutes of mind-boggling music...

...Before Exams I Drown Myself In Crazy Thrash/Power/Death/Doom Metal Such As LAMB OF GOD, CHIMAIRA, SATYRICON etc... then last half hour I Listen To The Softer Metal Of ENTWINE, BREAKING BENJAMIN, SONATA ARCTICA, IN FLAMES etc... Either Way I Have A SOUNDTRACK in my head every time i do an exam and it never stops...

...PM me if interested in non-conformist/non-pop-culture music...

How much does it suck - all exam it was just like "suicide, suicide, suicide" etc... I think next time ill have to go find some really ridiculously brainless song like one of those try hard punk bands that are all like "oh, i broke up with my girlfriend, now im gonna bitch about it for 3 and a half minutes"...just to clear my hjead :sleep:

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
ARGH! All of today's English Extension exam I had The Beach Boys.

I swear, the repetitiveness of this song drives you crazy.

:mad: :mad: :mad: Damn infectious melody.
"Get around, 'round, 'round, I get around, I get around
Get around, 'round, 'round, I get around, From town to town
Get around, 'round, 'round, I get around, I'm a real cool head
Get around, 'round, 'round, I get around, I'm makin' real good bread
Get around 'round 'round I get around"

Stupid lyrics too.

sub

the damn enjo song!!! GAH!! during chem and maths...sooo annoying!! :vcross:

"enjo enjo enjo! a cleaning we will go..."

^___ShabS___^

During Biology ... i dont know how it got stuck in my head ... maybe coz i watch the simpsons too much .. (i put on the indian accent)

Apu: Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart ...
Now here comes the tricky part ...
Oh, won't you rhyme with meeeeeeeeeeee ...

Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart ...
Marge: Their floors are stick-E-Mart ...
Lisa: They made Dad sick-E-Mart ...
Bart: Let's hurl a brick-E-Mart ...
Homer: The Kwik-E-Mart is real ... D\'oh!

Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart ...
Forget the Kwik-E-Mart ...
Goodbye to Kwik-E-Mart ...
Who needs the Kwik-E-mart ...
Not me!

very annoying!!
and i kinda remixed it with mr burns' .. 'see my vest' song :D

The jitterbug song you know that goes...

Wake me up before you gogo dont leave me hanging on like a yoyo....yeah ive had that in my head since the trials.

WaltzinDarkness

HSC
N/A
My friend was tellin me bout some joke Rove did with Shannon Nolls Drive during the Arias so I had that in my head the first english test.... woa annoying, then during Modules I had Franco Un-American by NOFX cos I did Bowling for Columbine and get the line "I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth..." stuck in my head.

mittens

HSC
ohh so story of the year's page avenue, infact most of the stuff by story of the year gets into your head... damn is there some cool stuff... also, blindside's caught a glimpse, and the juliana theory's you always say goodnight, constellation and everything, ohh and their song into the dark! man they're awesome songs... and every so often i get REM's man on the moon in my head. right now i have big blue monkey's song best left unsaid going thru my head

mittens

HSC
so hippy la laa, u reeli dun like the beach boys? they re-did calafornia dreamin, the original was by a band called: the mammas and the pappas. its a really good job they done of that song... the beach boys were awesome! go wipeout! kokomo, i get around, surfin usa, babera-anne, and thats just to name afew!

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
mittens said:
so hippy la laa, u reeli dun like the beach boys?
Don't get me wrong. I'm quite partial to a bit of the 'Beach Boys'- ESPECIALLY 'Kokomo'. But it was the repetitiveness of the lyrics that drove me insane.

I also love the 'Mammas and the Pappas' 'California Dreamin'' ;)

Super_Flyse

HSC
In both Englishes i had a song from Joseph and his amazing Technicolour dreamcoat...

"Hey now joseph you know what they say, go go joseph you'll make it some day, sha la la joseph you and your dreamcoat are something something..."

That one line... over and over and over...

Very annoying...

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
lol - i had on my own from les miserables in my head during german

fivebyfive

HSC
Ergh. I hate that. My brother (who is doing his hsc at the moment too) is an excellent musician and singer...so in order to calm down before exams he starts singing around the house. This morning before modern we were given a rendition of "Lucky" by Britney Spears and his own version of the Mix 106.5 ad on tv music...i don't know what the song is called but he turned it into "I think I'm amazing..."
ARGH...its so bad to have those songs going through your head during an essay on Germany!!

mittens

HSC
Hippy La-Laa said:
Don't get me wrong. I'm quite partial to a bit of the 'Beach Boys'- ESPECIALLY 'Kokomo'. But it was the repetitiveness of the lyrics that drove me insane.

I also love the 'Mammas and the Pappas' 'California Dreamin'' ;)
hippy la laa u got taste! lol so what other old-like bands u into? wadda u think of david bowie? lol :D

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
mittens said:
lol so what other old-like bands u into? wadda u think of david bowie? lol
Ooh! David Bowie- "Let's Dance", "Fame", "China Girl", "Space Odditiy"!!!

I love a heap of old stuff. I could go on forever.... But I won't. Unless they get stuck in my head during my next exam. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)