the state of Israel learns from Saudi arabia (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Trefoil said:
No, they haven't.
Provide evidence for this claim. Here, I shall provide evidence for mine.

*Israel exists
*Israel occupies contemporaory Palestinian territories
*Israel cuts of electricity to the Gaza Strip
*Israel refuses to handback territories like the Golan Heights which they just plain outright stole without reason, a move pretty reasonable for Israelis I suppose (although from what I understand, this is soon to be reversed?)

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:

*Israel exists
*Israel refuses to handback territories like the Golan Heights which they just plain outright stole without reason, a move pretty reasonable for Israelis I suppose (although from what I understand, this is soon to be reversed?)
So in other words, Israel isn't the cause of the rest of the Middle East being fucked up, but it's a good scapegoat?

If anything, Israel has been a uniting force. Where once the Arabs bickered and murdered each-other, they now have a common 'enemy' to wildly flail against (although they still bicker and murder each-other to a frightening degree).

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
Trefoil said:
So in other words, Israel isn't the cause of the rest of the Middle East being fucked up, but it's a good scapegoat?

If anything, Israel has been a uniting force. Where once the Arabs bickered and murdered each-other, they now have a common 'enemy' to wildly flail against (although they still bicker and murder each-other to a frightening degree).
the rest of the ME is related to Israels illegal occupation of Palestine because.................................?

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames01 said:
the rest of the ME is related to Israels illegal occupation of Palestine because.................................?
Ask Neb. He has this habit of blaming all of the Middle East's problems on Israel.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Trefoil said:

So you can't refute what I say, so you attempt to change the subject. Good one yo.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Riet said:
Why are muslims terrible prostitutes?
They only get on their knees 5 times a day.
During the other times your mum is roaming the streets.

rasengan90

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:

*Israel exists
*Israel's existence itself does not change the situations of the Arabs.
*If by 'contemporaory Palestinian territories' you mean Gaza and the West Bank, I am sure the occupation would be much more functional without the intifada.
*Israel cuts off electricity in its eyes to stop quassam rocket attacks. This may not be great for civilians but hey, they voted in Hamas.
*Israel invaded and occupied the Golan Heights, the West Bank and Gaza during the 6 Day War. This was far from without reason, it was done to create a buffer zone between Israel and its unfriendly Arab neighbours. Anti-Israeli sentiment in the Arab world during that war supported the destruction of the Jewish state, Israel needs buffer zones. The rather quick occurrence of the Yom Kippur War showed again why the occupied territories were needed. While I think the Golan Heights shouldn't be returned to the Syrians, this is happening to gain peace even though the area is still needed.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
*Israel's existence itself does not change the situations of the Arabs.
Yes, it does. Israel's continued existence fuels the anti-Israeli organisations which in turn lead to sanctions imposed on innocents by Israel. Also consider that Israel has no right to exist, nor did it ever. You sped cunt.

*If by 'contemporaory Palestinian territories' you mean Gaza and the West Bank, I am sure the occupation would be much more functional without the intifada.
Yeah man gg. you maek me lol.

No but seriously I doubt your mental capability so er, yes while the occupation would be more functional without "rebellion" (more aptly described as self-defense), this would hardly be a good thing. I mean, unless you think that the Palestinians have no right to their original land or that they're sub-human LOL!

*Israel cuts off electricity in its eyes to stop quassam rocket attacks. This may not be great for civilians but hey, they voted in Hamas.
Israel knows better than democracy. Israel can help the Palestinians help themselves by killing them/starving them.

*Israel invaded and occupied the Golan Heights, the West Bank and Gaza during the 6 Day War. This was far from without reason, it was done to create a buffer zone between Israel and its unfriendly Arab neighbours.
the fuck? a buffer zone? they occupied these territories and then started to build their own civilisations there - and still do in the case of the West Bank. Hardly a buffer zone when you build houses there.

Anti-Israeli sentiment in the Arab world during that war supported the destruction of the Jewish state, Israel needs buffer zones. The rather quick occurrence of the Yom Kippur War showed again why the occupied territories were needed. While I think the Golan Heights shouldn't be returned to the Syrians, this is happening to gain peace even though the area is still needed.
The only reason why a buffer zone could be viewed as being needed is because the Israelis start wars and provoke their Arab neighbours by walking into their country and declaring it their own. The Israelis bring the violence upon themselves, and have no right to want any buffer zones from the problems caused only by their illegitimate existence.

To conclude: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF A JEW WALKED INTO YOUR HOUSE AND DECLARED IT THEIR OWN PROPERTY? Because that's exactly how Israel was created. The Arabs have every right to want to see the destruction of Israel, and every Israeli inside the territory.

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
neb, why did you bother? the guys an ignorant fuck tard as i can guarantee you 100% he will respond with the same shit.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
So you can't refute what I say, so you attempt to change the subject. Good one yo.
No, I'm simply pointing out that Israel isn't responsible for the Middle East fighting amongst themselves - they've been doing it since they existed, and Israel's existence has actually forced them to co-operate somewhat (if only to attempt genocide), rather undermining your vacuous claim.

rasengan90

HSC
bigboyjames01 said:
neb, why did you bother? the guys an ignorant fuck tard as i can guarantee you 100% he will respond with the same shit.
You have plastered Obama posters on your sig. Obama's Middle East policy is not too far off my views. Who is the ignorant fucktard?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Trefoil said:
No, I'm simply pointing out that Israel isn't responsible for the Middle East fighting amongst themselves
Yeah man because lately a lot of fighting has been occuring in the Mid East that's been unprovoked by either Israel or the US. Wait a second, no it hasn't! Dumb cunt.

they've been doing it since they existed, and Israel's existence has actually forced them to co-operate somewhat (if only to attempt genocide), rather undermining your vacuous claim.
Yes, quite vacuous indeed. Israel's existence has provoked fighting. You're an idiot to believe otherwise. And it's not genocide if it's committed against animals, and frankly, with the way the Israelis treat Palestinians, that's exactly what Israelis are.

bigboyjim said:
these Zionists need to be put in their place.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Neb, you should probably do some research on the history of the Middle East, mate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)