the string is sikkkkk (1 Viewer)

jess_s

HSC
to every1 that used more than one booklet for one of the sections did u also get to tie them together with a nifty piece of string... it was the best part of the exam...string rules

chooette

PhB Chemistry (Hons)
HSC
I swear I read somewhere we use 2 tonnes of it in these exams... Mine all is in bows :)

chooette

PhB Chemistry (Hons)
HSC
It was at the start of the HSC saying we use however million writing booklets and exams and paper and stuff, so i'd be likely to believe it... however it does seem HUGE

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
As it became apparent that my section 3 essay was going to be 8 pages long, i started writing really big, just so I could stretch it into another booklet. I used about 4 lines in the second booklet. I did just so I could get a piece of string.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
yeh I know string is totally awesome.. so.. old school

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
=( I wish I had a chance to do that... I never end up writing much >.<

odd_one_out

HSC
starbaaa said:
As it became apparent that my section 3 essay was going to be 8 pages long, i started writing really big, just so I could stretch it into another booklet. I used about 4 lines in the second booklet. I did just so I could get a piece of string.
String is nifty. I did something similar- I was finishing off the first booklet for frontline and only had a conclusion to do and I was so close to writing it on the blank page from the inside of the cover before realising if I did that I wouldn't get any string. Needless to say I asked for the second booklet. Only used half a page but I got my string

hobbsy4

Hardcore Member
HSC
I got scammed, the supervisors took the pleasure of doing mine themselves!!! :(

Haku

starbaaa said:
haha, i know. the string was so mad. i got three so far. couldn't get one for FL as it just fit.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hehhe yeah i got the strings too. i managed to accidentally get two.....being part of the scavenger hunt i see.....

Haku

rnitya_25 said:
hehhe yeah i got the strings too. i managed to accidentally get two.....being part of the scavenger hunt i see.....
omg thats so cool. u could sell that string at ebay or somewhere!!.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahahaha.....you wanna buy it? highest bidder! LOL.....

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahahahaha.....string. its acutally on the scavenger hunt. i was reading it and one of the contests were how many you could scab.

phunk_e

HSC
I noticed in the first exam that the girl in front of me got string! So i deliberately stertched 2 of my answers today to gain 2 pieces of string! it felt like such an achievement!
3 cheers for the string!
hip hip hooray!
hip hip hooray!
hip hip hooray!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahahaha.....the girl sitting behind me kept getting pissed off because i'd put my hand up every 15 minutes to ask for a new booklet and she'd be like....how much did you bloody well write....and did you get string?..lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)