The Student's Guide to HSC Chemistry (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

romesh

Master of the Universe
HSC
Hi everyone,

The Student's Guide to HSC Chemistry is a full study guide that was sold over the last couple of years to many schools in the state, including Sydney Boys' High School, North Sydney Girls High, St Ignatius College, Newington College, Barker College, and many more (in fact, some of you may already have a copy from your school). I have recently commenced a PhD in Physics at USYD and no longer have time to sell this guide (or the corresponding Physics guide I wrote). I have now made our guides available to view and download at

Physics: http://www.scribd.com/doc/49281225/The-Student-s-Guide-to-HSC-Physics
Chemistry: http://www.scribd.com/doc/49281194/The-Student-s-Guide-to-HSC-Chemistry

You will find that these study guides bear much more resemblance to a book than to study notes- they have professional grade typesetting, and a number of useful features, including
- Proper guides and expected results for the experiments in the course
- Syllabus dotpoints are numbered with the same numbering scheme as the Dotpoint books, so it is easy to work from both
- Professional grade custom artwork. Some of the illustrations we have made are unique in design and can't be found elsewhere, because we thought they were better than anything we could find
- An exam verb guide with proper examples from the course
- A complete index to make it easy to find content
- Edited with feedback over several years, to minimize omissions and errors

I hope you find these resources useful for study, and wish you the best of luck in your HSC

Romesh

jamesfirst

HSC
looks like the Dot point books but better

anyway when I click download, it doesn't download ... why ??

I made an account

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I have read through the notes and they are very professional and cover a great depth and are quite succinct. I highly recommend these resources to any user and I hope to see them uploaded to the BoS resource section.

phoenixvalkyrie

HSC
Thank you so much for such awesome notes! its much better than the range out for sale out there! :D

tharkaan

HSC
Is there a typo on page 126 (or 120 according to the book numbers) where you have written 0.9 x 3 = 0.3, shouldn't this be 2.7, and it seems you have carried it though to your calculations. If this is not an error, I'm am having problems understanding otherwise, because you seemed to have multipled 0.9 x 2 to find ammonia, but for some reason its not the same for hydrogen Thanks

zhou

HSC
Uni Grad
Great notes, will be very useful. Thank you.

Examine

same
HSC
Wow, nice. I'm not doing Science though you are seriously helping a shit load of people.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
It's great to see these notes getting attention again. They are perfectly arranged and would suit any student (from struggling to advanced) and all types of learners.

Download these notes.

phuongbui

HSC
thank you a billion time!!! :D:D
do you have one for biology as well? or is it just chemistry and physics? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)