• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

THE SU TWINS North Shore Tutors (1 Viewer)

d.s.

HSC
Having trouble with your studies? Want to gain a competitive edge?

My twin brother and I completed our HSC in 2006, both scoring UAIs of 99.95 (no we didn't cheat :) ). We graduated from North Sydney Boys High School, and studied the following HSC courses:
  • English Adv and Ext 1
  • Mathematics Ext 1 and 2
  • Chemistry
  • Physics
  • Economics
Between us, HSC achievements of note include:
  • 6th in State in Physics
  • 1st in School in Mathematics Ext 1
  • 1st in School in Mathematics Ext 2
  • 1st in School in Physics
  • 1st in School in Chemistry
We are offering to assist you in reaching your academic goals, no matter what year you're in. Because our experience of the HSC and 2006 HSC Exams are fresh, you will greatly benefit from our understanding of, and our approach to it. We will happily provide private tutoring sessions for the following HSC and Preliminary (Yr 11) subjects:
  • Mathematics 2 unit, extension 1 & 2
  • Chemistry
  • Physics
  • Economics
We will also be delighted to provide assistance with mathematics and science subjects for Years 10 and below.

If you have any questions/requests, are interested in, or in need of, some assistance with your studies, please feel free to email us at thesutwins@gmail.com.

Last edited:

PrettyVacant

HSC
I think the mere novelty of you two being twins will draw people in.

+ X FLACNO PRYYYYDE.

haque

HSC
Heard a bit about u guys from zubair david(I'd reccomend these guys, u won't get many better in the north shore)-are u doing med at usyd or is it ur brother?

M.S.

HSC
haque said:
Heard a bit about u guys from zubair david(I'd reccomend these guys, u won't get many better in the north shore)-are u doing med at usyd or is it ur brother?
I am, actually we both got in but we decided that doing different courses is better for our personal development. Looks like we'll be class buddies for the next 7 years :p

M.S.

HSC
I got the offer in the Main-Round, he got the offer in Late-Round, we figured it out that way.

haque

HSC
M.S. said:
I am, actually we both got in but we decided that doing different courses is better for our personal development. Looks like we'll be class buddies for the next 7 years :p
That'd be great-looking forward to meeting you-lol if ur brother did it too there would have been some confusion(wait are u guys identical twins)? BTW are u going to the science transition workshop thing on the 24th of feb?

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
haque said:
BTW are u going to the science transition workshop thing on the 24th of feb?
Lol... bit random, but I'm going to that transition thing! :p

[/excitment]

M.S.

HSC
haque said:
That'd be great-looking forward to meeting you-lol if ur brother did it too there would have been some confusion(wait are u guys identical twins)? BTW are u going to the science transition workshop thing on the 24th of feb?
I don't think I am, what is it all about anyway? I haven't been paying much attention to the dates...oops :p

haque

HSC
wm_abusef said:
Lol... bit random, but I'm going to that transition thing! :p

[/excitment]
That's great man, look forward to meeting u, i don't know many ppl(like 3 or 4)-which area will u be in u know like maths, chem,bio etc? M.S it's a science workshop thing costs 10 dollars and basically it just groups us into interest groups based on maths phys chem and all that and we get to meet ppl + "explore the resources" or something at sydney uni. I still haven't returned the form though-u should have got one in the mail i think.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
The twin on the right got the raw deal in the photograph, he flinched or something because it's blurry - at least that is how it appeared in the newspaper. Anyway, congrats on your result and your showing the the newspaper.

Last edited:

d.s.

HSC
The motion demonstrates that despite the achievement, we're not stagnant but ceaselessly advancing!:)

d.s.

HSC
Clap clap clap. Well done Lotto. The degree of sarcasm is up to you to decide.

lala2

Banned
HSC
COOL--identical twins, identical scores, identical uni. Except for course differences. I've only ever met one other pair of identical twins and both were beautiful mixed girls--half Asian, half Caucasian. Anyway, congrats on your fantastic marks--they are just sexy.

Dave2007

HSC
The wiltons in that article went to my school!

But the su twins kicked their ass...

Do you have any freaky twin abilities like finishing each others sentences?

M.S.

HSC
Dave2007 said:
The wiltons in that article went to my school!

But the su twins kicked their ass...

Do you have any freaky twin abilities like finishing each others sentences?
It has happened before but I think it was a coincidence more than anything phenomenal. We've discovered that if you try to guess each other's thoughts it doesn't work out, but if you don't try and let your sub-conscious take over - well, let's just say sometimes the results freak us out.

d.s.

HSC
...freak us out.

Gah! Too late.:)

It hasn't happened enough though to be classified as a conscious ability. But there have been uncanny similarities when we least expected them.

d.s.

HSC
LottoX said:
Well, if it symolised you advancing, you wouldn't be blurry, you'd be shown to be making a motion, but still viewable, i.e. in mid-step.
No no because that would mean we were only displaying that stance for the sake of the photograph, putting into question whether or not we were truly advancing. So for realism's sake, the blur is necessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)