the subject you have the least confidence in. (2 Viewers)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
morganforrest said:
I concur...it's the one that'll demolish my UAI and steal my Premier's award from me....curse english!!!
Hey, the confidence thread is over there *points*.

Let us sit here and brood in our own self pity.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Biology, English Adv and 4U Maths. I can confidently say that I have the least confidence in those subjects.

Chocolat

HSC
Haha...I can understand the pain of English! Last year when my friend was doing his HSC, the average for the King Lear essay was 5/20. So not looking forward to starting that next term!

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Just learn the art of making up opinions on King Lear and you'll be fine :)
Oh opinions? I should be fine then. Definitely something that I don't lack in! :p

iniv

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
We had a 15 mark question in our exam, made out of two parts, draw the information, then do a proof. The proof was 15 marks, no real lead in. That was a bitch of a question.
:O 15 marks on one question?! That's really insane...and I thought my exam was a bitch

worst of which was the two really crazy conics proving type questions which had no lead in, 5 marks each

Turns out on the though, that maths wasn't as bad as thought, coz everyone did shit, so on comparison I was just above average....not the top 5 I was aiming for, but ok :)

unrelated: I finally figured out how to quote! yay! and all by myself too :shy: haha... not so great with technology am I?

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
iniv said:
:O 15 marks on one question?! That's really insane...and I thought my exam was a bitch

worst of which was the two really crazy conics proving type questions which had no lead in, 5 marks each

Turns out on the though, that maths wasn't as bad as thought, coz everyone did shit, so on comparison I was just above average....not the top 5 I was aiming for, but ok :)

unrelated: I finally figured out how to quote! yay! and all by myself too :shy: haha... not so great with technology am I?
Yeah, and the algebra got too messy to deal with, so left it and did other questions in the exam. Then got done up by the polynomials :(

Well, that's good, can catch up in other assessments :uhhuh: Although there's only 4 in our class, so it'll be top 4 aim for me :p

Go quick reply :p

HSC
Legham said:
Yeah, im aiming for top 5 to.

(in my class of 5)
Hahahaha everytime I came 9th (out of 9) in an assessment for Japanese, I used to say "Oh well, I made the top ten at least!" :eek:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Eng Ext. 1

I'm reading my assignment sheet right now, and i've only got to say one thing:

wtf? :confused:

Legham

HSC
watatank said:
Hahahaha everytime I came 9th (out of 9) in an assessment for Japanese, I used to say "Oh well, I made the top ten at least!" :eek:
That's optimism at it's finest :rofl:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Just learn the art of making up opinions on King Lear and you'll be fine :)
Opinions, eh? If I can just beef up my marks for King Lear then I should be fine, my marks for the other two modules were decent. Damn that compulsory Shakespearean text!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)