The Subject You Most Enjoy (1 Viewer)

matchalolz

HSC
probably would be maths or economics :) i also do a computing course outside of school and find that extremely awesome as well! programming is cool

ErinnCooper

HSC
Everyone at my school thinks I'm crazy but Chem is by far my favourite

AppleSauce

HSC
N/A
2U maths is enjoyable during the exam since it's really chill. English is most interesting in terms of material but turns me into a nervous wreck come exams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
i enjoy chemistry the most, despise mathematics and neutral about my other subjects. If i dont become a chemistry tutor after hscs, someone shoot me :)

theoctopus

HSC
So many of my friends absolutely hate chemistry, they say it's super hard :p haha
I think I probably like Modern History the most and then maybe Legal Studies ^_^ Extension English is pretty good but I'm having some difficulties with writing essays at the moment, did anyone else find the leap from yr 10 to yr 11 bigger than they expected or is that just me?

Hkaur_

HSC
I hate chemistry.. we have half yearlies in two weeks and I still don't get it. I've asked the teacher too many times, and yeah my fav subject would be German, its really straight forward ^.^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)