The successone book title page (1 Viewer)

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
Im sure the brighter lot of you have all seen success one books, some even having the audacity to USE them, but i'm wondering how exactly you get on the front cover of one of these books. Every year there seems to be a select bunch of kids who manage to get on the front cover, so i'm thinking...any of you know how one goes about it? I know you think this would be as cool as i think!

moshizzle

HSC
i think the people on the covers are the previous years top achievers in their course or the all-rounders.. something like that.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Im sure the brighter lot of you have all seen success one books, some even having the audacity to USE them, but i'm wondering how exactly you get on the front cover of one of these books. Every year there seems to be a select bunch of kids who manage to get on the front cover, so i'm thinking...any of you know how one goes about it? I know you think this would be as cool as i think!
Come first in the state in a course and you will get on the cover. Although, I tried to find lyounamu, and I couldn't find him. Hahahaha

HSC
Towards the end of 2007 I applied to be in one of the front covers. Sure enough, a few weeks later I got a phone call and they had a position for the 2008 version of Physics. I'm surprised none of you noticed me.

laram

HSC
Towards the end of 2007 I applied to be in one of the front covers. Sure enough, a few weeks later I got a phone call and they had a position for the 2008 version of Physics. I'm surprised none of you noticed me.
lmaoooo its like wheres wally hahaha nice one :)

Lukybear

HSC
Its weird how there so little asians on the cover... THere all white people. Strange isnt it?

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Come first in the state in a course and you will get on the cover. Although, I tried to find lyounamu, and I couldn't find him. Hahahaha
Namu told me he was standing near the back so he didn't get into the shot .

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
HAHAHAH nice

johony

HSC
Its weird how there so little asians on the cover... THere all white people. Strange isnt it?
not really. if you look at the 'first place in course' list on bos, it's mostly populated by the one or two freakishly talented honkies that are present in most schools, who did well in something other than maths or science.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)