The sweetest thing, someone has said to you. (1 Viewer)

kewlu

Banned
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
"fuck, look what you are on about with your "emo" FUCKING QUOTED THAT SHIT and asians (lol?). Brother, all you've advertised is the innocence of asians, to smash their wrists with metal, homo. (that's for you, troll, something rather can't be fucked remembering.)

The sweetest things ever said to me are: you smell like a gooch with a hint of poo (?); i made that rainbow over there for you in MS Paint; maybe more (word unknown) is needed in our congregation, you just don't cut it; i need to try some of your richest chocolate."

wow even in english it still makes no sense.
:)

hayleyharlequin

, psychotic synchypnotic
HSC
From what i can see, most people are just saying random shit. So, I'm actually going to get this thread back on track.

My boyfriend said this to me the other night when my anxiety was messing up and I was freaking out about all the school work I've got (we're both in year twelve, so it's getting to the two of us):

"Well I can't believe that I've got you as my girlfriend. You are just my beautiful guardian angel that would do anything for me and you treat me like the most special boy in the world. I love you and miss you."

Needless to say, I struggled not to cry.

Pace_T

HSC
and then you break up with him a few weeks later cos hes too clingy

oh and year 12 workload is nothing, lol.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
You're so cute.
Piercings will puncture your perfect self.

HalcyonSky

HSC
From what i can see, most people are just saying random shit. So, I'm actually going to get this thread back on track.

My boyfriend said this to me the other night when my anxiety was messing up and I was freaking out about all the school work I've got (we're both in year twelve, so it's getting to the two of us):

"Well I can't believe that I've got you as my girlfriend. You are just my beautiful guardian angel that would do anything for me and you treat me like the most special boy in the world. I love you and miss you."

Needless to say, I struggled not to cry.
lol

monesh

HSC
some girl said i'd tap that once. Had a great skeet that night.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
"You look like Ugly Betty. But you're really pretty" Gareth

"CHRISTINA!!!!!!!!!! Have I ever told you that you're really pretty?" Sean

"Christina, I hate you, you're a bitch, you're gay emo fag and I hope you die in a hole. That is why I love you" Mike

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
who is gareth

and sean

and mike?

Bainesy

HSC
"You look like Ugly Betty. But you're really pretty" Gareth

"CHRISTINA!!!!!!!!!! Have I ever told you that you're really pretty?" Sean

"Christina, I hate you, you're a bitch, you're gay emo fag and I hope you die in a hole. That is why I love you" Mike
that last one is quite insulting. made all the more funny because you think its a compliment

ademayd

HSC
Relatively speaking, spooning nutella isn't that sweet afterall...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)