The Sydney Conservatorium Students Thread (1 Viewer)

soulshine

HSC
and the straight ones? do their musical capabilities make up for what lacks there visually?

poor con boys. dont worry. i find you attractive...

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
con guys ehy... im a con guy lol *derF* hehe

hrmm random comment sorry.... ummm sorry trumpet geek for confusing you. i just wanted to tell u.. now that the person involved approved of it... (lol) this dude likes u very much. he goes to the con (i think u understood until that part)

the guy's name is: T*cough cough* who plays trumpet! :) lol

good luck finding him ;)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
moon_styla said:
con guys ehy... im a con guy lol *derF* hehe

hrmm random comment sorry.... ummm sorry trumpet geek for confusing you. i just wanted to tell u.. now that the person involved approved of it... (lol) this dude likes u very much. he goes to the con (i think u understood until that part)

the guy's name is: T*cough cough* who plays trumpet! :) lol

good luck finding him ;)
she knows

and if she was blind and deaf, that would've given it away

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
moon_styla said:
this dude likes u very much.
yeh ok...................................... o.0.. the word was "hot" because she is.. lol.. unlike all us ugly con blokes.. oh wells :p

who is this guy anyway?? :p

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
dis is for 1st years at da con doing music tech...

has anyone finished the assignment?! can someone help me? :( i joined the class after they went thru how to do all the stuff so i have nooo idea.. :(

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
moon_styla said:
dis is for 1st years at da con doing music tech...

has anyone finished the assignment?! can someone help me? :( i joined the class after they went thru how to do all the stuff so i have nooo idea.. :(
which class are you in?

yeah, i havent started. i'm gonna go to the con and try and do as much as i can

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
im in that finale class... tuesday 2-4 class? if that helps?? hrmm yeh i forgot to mention im in the finale class so i need help from someone whos in that class... not that recording thing class lol

ur_inner_child when r u thinking of doing it???? IF ur doing the same assignment..?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
what, with finale? yeah im in that class! you know, the loud asian looking dark chick that needs everything to be repeated twice.... stef... ring a bell?

I'm like, the few of the girls in that class.... am I the only girl in that class?

I went today and I've done about half the page (that's what you're doing right? just copying a page of a score) and I'm going back tomorrow morning to finish the rest.

it took me like.... hours to figure out what to do with everything.

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
hrmm i duno if you'll read dis before tomorrow.... but err can i pop in tomorrow?? when r u gonna stay there till? :S i really gotta do mine thats why lol.. ive done a fair bit though.. but just the piano part. will u be there sometime between 12 and 1?

oh n yeah i have no idea who u are lol but yeah just watch out for a dude with spikey black hair lol well not really spikey actually hrmmm you'll know when i walk in lol

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
ohhhhhhhhhhh i know who u are!!! i just saw a picture of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do u know who i am??? its james lol err the piano dude? who joined ur finale class wanting to do the recording class? u noooo??

hrmm il say hi nxt time i see u..

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i should really get the pic taken down.

maaaaaaaannnnnn!!!

hahaha, yeah come say hi :)

i dont know when i'll be in, but i'll certainly sleep in, if that's what you're asking.

yeah 12-1pm possibly :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)