The Sydney Conservatorium Students Thread (2 Viewers)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Hey guys.

I said it in the PM and I'll reiterate it here again -- ALL Conservatorium conversation stays in here.

When the subforums do eventually come in (and I will help you get them by campaigning for it too) this thread will be moved then you will be free to roam around in that subforum as you please.

In the meantime, post in here, keep spam to a minimum please and any other threads or posts in the rest of the forum will be deleted.

If you have any questions or concerns please PM or e-mail me.

Thanks!

-ujuphleg

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Bunny04 said:
weee!! thanks ujuphleg, we're sorry... all con stuff will remain within this thread :D tee hee !

----

Ok...

Who else has had real problems getting the "Ear Trainning" Book from zephyr or Allens Music for Aural Perception 1.
meeeee!!!

i have no ability to do this.

ear training my aes!!!

I reckon I'm in the lowest class possible

No one I know enjoys this class so far.

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
hey ur_inner_child... u go to the con right? or am i just imagining things? wats ur name??

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm stef...

I have aural the tutorial, not solfege at 11-12 on tuesday, in some sort of room i forget what.

get joe/trumpet_geek to point me out :p and come and introduce yourself!

Last edited:

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
hrmm.. i have aural from 11 till 12 on tuesday too!!! :eek::eek:

is it room 1099? coz im in there..

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
moon_styla said:
hrmm.. i have aural from 11 till 12 on tuesday too!!! :eek::eek:

is it room 1099? coz im in there..
awww nahhh

room 2146 or something bizarre like that

:(

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
WHY THE FUCK DO FUCKING PERFORMANCE MAJORS HAVE TO FUCKING DO SOLFEGE!!! IM GONNA KILL MYSELF NEXT TIME I HAVE TO GO TO THAT FUCKING CLASS AGAIN!! AND WIND SYMPHONY AHHHHHHHH!!! SOOO SHIT!!!

joe what do you think of wind symphony...

i hope i get in orchestra or chamber next semseter :(

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I think solfege is okay.

It's my weakest subject ever. It's pushing the fact that I can't sight read or sight sing to the pressure, so it's good.

:)

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
well im the only BOSer that played and i went pretty good!! :D i play Hummel Trumpet concerto 1st movement and i found an accompanist!! :D Jenny Lee a student accompanist is great!! and yeh i think trumpet_geek will back how crappy or how well i played.. or not... what am i doing home on a friday night :(

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
timyates_87 said:
well im the only BOSer that played and i went pretty good!! :D i play Hummel Trumpet concerto 1st movement and i found an accompanist!! :D Jenny Lee a student accompanist is great!! and yeh i think trumpet_geek will back how crappy or how well i played.. or not... what am i doing home on a friday night :(
if you;re like me, then it's because you need to catch up on the stuff you've been avoiding all high school... like actually sight reading and sight singing.

as well as the fact that I'm being bombarded with assignments and what not.

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
you kinda lost me a bit there cause that quote doesn't really have anything to do with what you said... umm i think..:S

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
timyates_87 said:
you kinda lost me a bit there cause that quote doesn't really have anything to do with what you said... umm i think..:S
in regards to why you're home on a friday night, which is the last thing you said so it should;ve flowed...

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
ohh i get ya... lol no im not doing that stuff which i should be... :S ahhh i have to do excersie 6A for harmony!! :S i dont even know what intrument you play?!?!? i know your doing comp but whats your main intsrument

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
A reminder that the first SECS drinks night will be held from 5:30pm on Wednesday 16 at the Paragon. $2 entry fee, plus your $10 membership fee to join SECS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)