The Tempest and Related Texts (1 Viewer)

3ll3

HSC
Im doing the tempest for imaginative journey. I desperatly need another related text im already doing northern lights but need either a painting/cartoon some form of artwork thing? i was interested in doing the cover of Powderfinger 'Internationalists' but i hav no idea how to relates to an imaginative journey? also interested in Leunig?

j a c k i e

HSC
im doing the picture book "where the wild things are" by Sendak..
you should check it out, iv found it really compatible with the tempest..

i met wally

HSC
im doing where the wild things are as well
which stimulus booklet would be most suitable?

fulfil139

HSC
3ll3 said:
Im doing the tempest for imaginative journey. I desperatly need another related text im already doing northern lights but need either a painting/cartoon some form of artwork thing? i was interested in doing the cover of Powderfinger 'Internationalists' but i hav no idea how to relates to an imaginative journey? also interested in Leunig?
what did visual text did u end u doing for the tempest? could u plz give me a hand...

ke2004

HSC
im doing wizard of oz, where the wild things are and tempest. any ideas on a related novel??? im getting desperate!

SiN3m

HSC
ke2004 said:
im doing wizard of oz, where the wild things are and tempest. any ideas on a related novel??? im getting desperate!
As a novel, Ps I love You, by Cecelia Ahern is pretty good for imaginative journeys especially for Tempest as it is has many examples of specualtion and memory.

I'm using a novel called Sebastian, by Anne Bishop.

amanda.cb

HSC
does anyone know if we are able to use texts from the stimulus booklet even thou it isnt complusory anymore??

SiN3m

HSC
amanda.cb said:
does anyone know if we are able to use texts from the stimulus booklet even thou it isnt complusory anymore??
technically i think you can only my teacher told us that it's better if you choose texts that they haven't had to mark year after year...it's harder coz the markers have probably read pretty much every possible answer

j3nay08

HSC
I'm getting a bit desperate too! I'm doing 'The Tempest' as my presceribed text, but am struggeling to find texts with sufficient techniques to write about that work well with my prescribed text. So i'm freaking out!

HSC
I did Animal Farm and Spirited Away // but if u want a challenge do the Illiad/Odyssey

jane-itals

HSC
i'm doing animal farm too but i don't really know how it relates to the tempest

assuming you did the book not the cartoon any notes would be quite helpful =]

HSC
jane-itals said:
i'm doing animal farm too but i don't really know how it relates to the tempest

assuming you did the book not the cartoon any notes would be quite helpful =]
I can email you the notes if u want :)

stevemorgan

HSC
hey do u guys know any related texts which are multimedia/media? i need one for an assessment

thanks

yosemite sam

HSC
I did the tempest, journeys over land and sea, octopus' garden by the beatles (written by ringo), a kids poem called lines and squares by a.a milne (it had pictures with it) and a national geo article called last days of the iceman that had pictures too.
heaps of people do where the wild things are. so if youre going to do it, do it well.

stevemorgan

HSC
thanks heaps

by the way was the national geo article called last hours of the iceman? cos i was able to find that... if not do u know where i can find last days of the iceman on the net? i tried a google search...

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)