The Terrible 2 (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
powerhouse said:
I know you don't actually have an e-relationship, but I do have a sneaking suspicion that Argonaut has feelings for you.

The main point of me saying that was actually to try and get a reaction, but you don't react that much...
People don't tend to do that online. You can never tell who I am or what I'm thinking, and vice versa. That's what adds to the fun.

powerhouse

HSC
Digital_Spork said:
ahh, I dont think anyone can actually out-do Mr and Mrs Smith. Keep up the good work, your arguments actually contain some intellect, which quite a few of the posters in this topic lack. :p
Thank you omniscient observer. I don't really think this is an argument though, more like a "discussion".

Digital_Spork

HSC
ahh, I dont think anyone can actually out-do Mr and Mrs Smith. Keep up the good work, your arguments actually contain some intellect, which quite a few of the posters in this topic lack. :p

dunny22

HSC
Argonaut said:
You'll also notice that elsewhere, Dreamerish is all over my posts like a cheap suit. It's a two-way street pal.

Besides, how do you know Dreamerish isn't my real girlfriend? Or that she even has a grilfriend? Or that she even exists and is actually me in disguise? After all, on the internet you can be anyone ...
now u have jus stated that dreamerish may have a girlfriend.GOOD PROOF READING U WANKA. so are you referring her to being a lesbian?? A good friend you are argonaut, letting every1 know her dirty little secret. Not acceptable. To reveal a friends sexuality like that.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
now u have jus stated that dreamerish may have a girlfriend.GOOD PROOF READING U WANKA. so are you referring her to being a lesbian?? A good friend you are argonaut, letting every1 know her dirty little secret. Not acceptable. To reveal a friends sexuality like that.
I could be a lesbian for all you know. I could be anyone. How is it a dirty little secret? Are you homophobic?

At least your friend Powerhouse has the integrity to phrase his opinions in a comprehensible, somewhat-polite manner. And like he said, we're not arguing, we're having a discussion. If you can't handle having a conversation with people without resorting to rudeness and empty insults, you should just keep out.

dunny22

HSC
since when have you had the right to tell me what i can and cant do?you are the person constantly bringing up irrelevant comments. if you didnt notice, this thread is about how annoying you and argonaut are, not what i am like. so plz either agree with the topic or do not include yourself in this debate.If you hav nothing constructive to say in relation to the thread, plz do not step in.

Digital_Spork

HSC
dunny22 said:
if you didnt notice, this thread is about how annoying you and argonaut are, not what i am like. so plz either agree with the topic or do not include yourself in this debate.
LOL, I read this post and literally laughed.
The thread is about someone and they aren't allowed to comment in it and must only 'agree' how annoying they are? lol, you are some idiot!

If you hav nothing constructive to say in relation to the thread, plz do not step in.
... Since this thread is all so constructive right?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
since when have you had the right to tell me what i can and cant do?you are the person constantly bringing up irrelevant comments. if you didnt notice, this thread is about how annoying you and argonaut are, not what i am like. so plz either agree with the topic or do not include yourself in this debate.If you hav nothing constructive to say in relation to the thread, plz do not step in.
Digital_Spork said:
LOL, I read this post and literally laughed.
Hahahaha, me too!

Here I am, restraining myself from flaming the very people who are supporting a thread against myself by discussing e-relationships, and here you are, telling me I cannot comment in a thread which is literally about me - completely rejecting my suggestion that you stop insulting me and try to have a normal conversation without throwing your verbal daggers (blunt as they may be) at me.

I did not tell you what you can and cannot do, but I ask you to give me a valid reason behind paying me out constantly. I did not bring you into the conversation, neither did Powerhouse, Argonaut, or Digital_Spork. So the question is - what are you doing here? I don't see your name in the first (or second) post.

I believe I have said various constructive and relevant things here. As for you... ???

johnny_87

HSC
You know you want to flame. I notice my post from page 1 has still been ignored, though that's not a surprise.

Rule #1 - When beaten, ignore the post pretending not to have noticed it or having been preoccupied.

johnny_87

HSC
I ask you this - If you're anti-Schoolies, why post on the schoolies forum? You know it will create conflict.

dunny22

HSC
actually, dreamerish. you think you are so smart by saying that i wasnt in the first couple of posts. But let me tell you 1 thing. When this thread was created by "shakes" i was there creating the idea of the forum.So in answer to your question. YES i was involved in the 1st post of this froum so therefore you have been wrong on this occasion.

Good point johnny. If she is so against skoolies, why does she bother to continously involve herself in various threads in association to skoolies?

"SHAKES"

dwon at campbelltown athletics centre! putting in
HSC
Dreamerish i admire your intelligence as you contiuously share your opinions in well constructed posts as obvious time has been spent in exercising your views where simply there is no need. You stick your nose simply where it is not asked for and without knowing you personaly i can not assume your personality but can only predict from the personality that you portray on BOS which simply i dont like, i believe there is many more people out there who would agree with me as you are very judgemental, critical, conservative (at times) as well as ignorant to other peoples thoughts thus being the idea behind this thread.
Argonaut simply there is no othere way to put it YOU ARE A WANKA. you hide behind dreamerish contiuously taking claim to her intelligence, ideas and arguments at times. Indeed she is a smart lady but that is still no reason to act like a shadow to her. you appear to be weak in character and as a man thus i pitty you you poor poor boy.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
Good point johnny. If she is so against skoolies, why does she bother to continously involve herself in various threads in association to skoolies?
May I ask then, why is this in the Schoolies forum?

I think it would be rather unfair to exclude me from a discussion of myself, wouldn't it?

johnny_87

HSC
That's 2 posts of mine you've ignored now. How convienient.

Granted, this thread is unrelated to schoolies, but for every other schoolies-related thread, why do you feel the need to post if you're anti-schoolies? You know very well it will create conflict. Maybe that's why you post here? To channel the anger?

dunny22

HSC
ok.yes my mistake you should be allowed to discuss yourself. But you must admit you were wrong in saying that i was not part of the 1st thread and therefore should not comment, as i was there.

johnny_87

HSC
If you were as intelligent as you think you are, you would actually realise that my posts raise a very valid point. Unfortunately, you're just a troll.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
johnny_87 said:
If you were as intelligent as you think you are, you would actually realise that my posts raise a very valid point. Unfortunately, you're just a troll.
What point was that? That I missed a "n" in the word "an"?

That's not a point. That's an observation.

It also happens to be a couple of pages ago. Get over it.

dunny22

HSC
dreamerish.i respect your intelligence.but please acknowledge that it is not you that we believe is hypocritical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)