The Thread for ALL FIRST YEAR QUESTIONS. (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
easy, talk to a random person sitting next to u in a lecture, tutes are small, so most likely the first place u sit will be where u will sit for rest of semester, so person next to u WILL BECOME YOUR FRIEND.

danield

HSC
lmao. sweet as

any good places to chill for 2-3 hour breaks?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
quad court with friends, mathews foodcourt with friends, library with studdie buddies, maccas with friend, lie down on the grass in the sun like a hippy, lie down on the grass in the sun with your laptop on like a hippy who doesnt care if they get ants in their laptop, ...

edit: oh yea bar, and how can i forget: UNIGAMES!!! DAYTONA!!!

but i cannot fucking believe, at my cousins college in denmark, they got a wii and an xbox360, lucky bastards..

Last edited:

danield

HSC
quad court with friends, mathews foodcourt with friends, library with studdie buddies, maccas with friend, lie down on the grass in the sun like a hippy, lie down on the grass in the sun with your laptop on like a hippy who doesnt care if they get ants in their laptop, ...
And get a worm stuck in your laptop fan. Bar sounds great. Just gotta find out where it is now lol

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
near entrance of uni, enter thru main via anzac pde, then turn immediately left into roundhouse area, look around and you will find the bar.

danield

HSC
cheers.
heard rumours that Chuck Norris has been seen at the roundhouse, is this a myth

LordPc

HSC
we dont have to print the notes off 09s1COMP1917 for COMP1917 do we?

oh and how does the train pricing system work? prices become more expensive after 9am right? does that apply to travel passes as well?

danield

HSC
oh and how does the train pricing system work? prices become more expensive after 9am right? does that apply to travel passes as well?
After 9am is off-peak hours, train tickets become cheaper then. Not sure about concessions if it stays the same throughout?

HSC
After 9am is off-peak hours, train tickets become cheaper then. Not sure about concessions if it stays the same throughout?
Yeah, tickets are lower than half the price of peak tickets after 9am. However concession passes don't take into account your leaving time, since it will vary.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Yeah, tickets are lower than half the price of peak tickets after 9am. However concession passes don't take into account your leaving time, since it will vary.
Concession tickets stay the same price regardless of time.

P

pinkcheeks

if it says matriculation as application status on my unsw is that normal ?

does it say that on other first yrs pages?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
MATRICULATION – this indicates that your acceptance of offer has been confirmed and a student record has been created for you. You will be contacted before the commencement of your first session of study with details on how to enrol in your program and other information.

UNSW: The University of New South Wales - Sydney Australia - FUTURE STUDENTS

This question has been asked before.

I actually googled "myunsw matriculation" and i got linked to the boredofstudies page with that post.

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)