• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The TRANCE thread. ++ Updated Music for downloads (2 Viewers)

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Butterfly Kissz said:
:) you could also try download stuff from Nu NRG and DJ liquid
yeah, i already have lots of stuff by Nu-NRG (have you read the Dance music thread?)

and Dynamix: because it's veeeeery commercial.. my friend sent me some real funky house and once you hear that, the MOS albums sound boppy and cheesy.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
~Perfection said:
thank u!! :p

i'm kinda a newbie in terms of interest into the whole dance/trance thing. but yeh.. so far i like it heheh gets ya going!

and ambient stuff aint too bad either. kinda cool and very chillin! a friend got me into all this stuff- he's a mad raver and watnot. but yeh. he had some pretty good taste in songs and stuff..

cept i dnt know where i can d/l ambient tracks cuz i dnt know of ne composers. there was this mad one he had and it honestly was so awesome..

ne ideaS?

Last edited:

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Ive already posted this in the "Clubs" guide to sydney thread, but who's going to Epic this Saturday?

Date: Sat 20th Nov, 2004
Time: 10:00 pm
Venue: UN House - 33 Oxford St, Darlinghurst
City: Sydney
Cost: Free with a flyer before 12am

The last Epic for the year! Come and listen to quality house music mixed by house lovers - Free Cocktails between 10pm - 11pm. CD giveaways all night.

DJs:
Andrew James, Rackus, Pride, Mr J

Tickets available from :
Contact 0403 486 022 to have flyers sent out or to have your name put on the door list

I'm thinking of going but most of my friends are strictly hip hop.. grrr :(
Plus the free cocktail deal sounds great :D

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
nah.. im not going.. im probably heading to this hard dnb event (i think it is literally underground in oxford st) that was just made legal... so no Epic for me :p

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Butterfly Kissz said:
thank u!! :p

i'm kinda a newbie in terms of interest into the whole dance/trance thing. but yeh.. so far i like it heheh gets ya going!

and ambient stuff aint too bad either. kinda cool and very chillin! a friend got me into all this stuff- he's a mad raver and watnot. but yeh. he had some pretty good taste in songs and stuff..

cept i dnt know where i can d/l ambient tracks cuz i dnt know of ne composers. there was this mad one he had and it honestly was so awesome..

ne ideaS?
IRC is usually pretty good for stuff that's harder to find, alot of people use soulseek as well (though that irritated the hell out of me :/). Mortiis, Nest and Vinterriket are all good if you like ambient stuff (though, if it's trance stuff you're thinking of, those are probably not-quite-that-good etc). You might like some of the newer albums by Ulver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)