the trials are coming up!!!!! (1 Viewer)

CKIN2U-her

HSC
N/A
the trials are coming up and i have no clue on how to prepare for the written examinations for SAC! for the essay questions, how are we suppose to write them? include a dozen of examples to fill in the spaces? and for the social theories is it just to know one or would it be better to know a few? its really annoying because the trials are coming up and i have no clue how to study for it. and i heard you have to remember the CONCEPTS but what do we need to know it for and do we need to drill in the definitions? could someone please provide some help! thank you!

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
  • The concepts/methodologies is always for the first part of the exam.The short answer ones. Knowing them will also be beneficial for later essays.

• For social theories, you should roughly know all of them, especially Marxism and Capitalsim (if you're doing China).

• You should also know 'isations'- globalisation, westernisation, industrialisation, modernisation.

• For the essays it depends what your topics are. For equality and difference if your topic is gender equality, remember all the dates for the legislation and laws. Examples are always good. For popular culture we are doing teen movies and were told that we need to roughly know 10 teen movies.

Your teacher would've gone through this all with you by now. And if you can look at every syllabus point and have lots of ideas in your mind then you'll be right :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)