• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The UMAT '07 Thread (1 Viewer)

Kanny

HSC
Season said:
How good would you feel if you got an invite like next week... you'd just be like 'oooooh yeah, guess who aced the UMAT'
i wish i could say the same :worried:

aussiechica7

HSC
i believe ONLY unsw sends out interview offers before you actually get your umat marks.

so don't worry if u don't hear from any other unis- you're not supposed to.

(btw, it's almost the end of september, so make sure u get your uac, vtac, qtac, utas, satac, tisc applications in :) and any direct applications 2 the uni that u need 2 do... make sure u've done them and u have sent them off by their due dates.

check the faculty of med websites for each of the universities ur applying 2 just 2 doublecheck :))

bmn

HSC
omgosh i think my dreams are shattered beyond repair now. I got 120 raw in UMAT. overall score of 40 and in the 0-20% percentile! That means I'm dumber than 80% of people!

Dentistry is long gone for me, not to mention Bio med too even if i got the right enter. My mid year of A for Chem is all worth nothing now. All hope is lost. :bomb:

liverpool3k

Banned
HSC
Mate, it's not that bad... Why is biomed unattainable? It doesn't require UMAT, and you can always apply as a non-standard next year after resitting the umat.

Chin up :)

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
There's always next year. Just remember there are other avenues of entry to medicine.

Download the AMSA guide wooz provided links to so you're able to learn about alternative pathways to medicine.

Good advice liverpook3k.

sarahhosking14

HSC
Hey
I got
Section 1: 54 (73)
Section 2: 60 (92)
Section 3: 62 (93)
In overall percentile of 90 with a scaled mark of 59. Does anyone know if this will be good enough to get an interview based on last years scores? Its really hard to know.
Hope everyone else did alright

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)