• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Usual "whatcha gonna do in the hols" thread (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
er, yeah...i thought this would complement the after exam threads for plans of the uws students...

ME: find a job, and anything will do (well to a certain extent)....and get er, well lets just say losing a few brain cells eh? catchup with my overly-ignored friends who are very dissapointed that i put study before them and are er happy that ill be there watching them do stupid stunts soon...
also uni related stuff like check the co op online thingy for prices of text books, tute rego and more importantly exam results!!! etc.
buying a new mobile phone..thats gonna be a long decision to make, plus my freinds keep changing their phone plans...
get more hours for my L's

yes...anything interesting for anyone else?
and sleeping isnt interesting, well..if you have a nice dream it is...
:D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm going to sleep for 4 weeks! How fun!! I should really be doing work experience, but that can wait til the christmas holidays.

Ooooh L's ... that reminds me, I really should start driving again, then my parents won't have to put up with the whinging, I have to get up at 6am tomorrow :( lol.

I think that the textbook prices are up already, so you can tick that off your holiday plans :p

And you don't want exam results, they just depress everyone :(

ally15

Beep.
HSC
the usual find a job, go out with friends, ssleep.
on and im really wanting to go to luna park for some odd reason

klh

HSC
i actually want to go shopping for chocolate and sweets and cakes for some odd reason...

btw, thanks Cape, i went there like a coupl eof days ago but it wasnt updated yet...
results depress but that gives me an excuse to go out lol...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh, I want to go shopping, I just need some money :( But I'm going late night shopping tonight though, cause I'm convinced I failed my exam, so nothing works better than a little bit of retail therapy. I just gotta control how much I spend :(

klh

HSC
at least youve finished (have you?) i still got one more that im dreading to study and i had a long convo with a friend who really is making me procrastinate..grrrrrr

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Nope. I still have one more. Next wednesday. 8:30 at Richmond, would you please kill me before then! omg! I have to leave home at like 5 and catch 3 trains ... and its going to be freezing, plus I have to pass the exam as well :(

Procrastination is always good :rolleyes:

klh

HSC
sorry, i got an exam to study for, plusi cant kill a bos member such as yourself..id be hunted done myself for doing that :p

im happy, cant wait till hols...i can spend more coz i only have 2 subjectst that need costly textbooks 79.95+104.95=184.9 but with a discount =166.41 less than what 300 something this sem..ahhh makes me even want to sing...or in other words, study.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I love tourism subjects! Tourism subjects = NO TEXTBOOKS :D

So :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
And that is why coles myer have been so nice and is building an office works at the end of my street :D

uhmm holidays.. im already on a holiday... so basically..
all week ive been getting up late, going out to the shops...watching movies, catching up with friends... reading books and magazines and sitting in front of the heater :D

i <3 the holidays... :D:p

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
i started hols yesterday and havnt stopped drinking.. hahaha.. heading 2 queensland on the 6th

klh

HSC
actually i want to spend more on myself...im gonna photocopy as well!
how much is it between uws printers (11c?) and officeworks?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
nooo, office works is 7 c per page and uws is 11 c per page, you can even get it more cheaper, theres 5 c / page i seen b4 ...

klh

HSC
uws 5c???? the library? the lab = 11c but thats from the comps; ill have a look after exams...
thanks theone123

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
my holidays started on monday..... every day i've woken up since then and immediately thought it was a friday (as in.. thinking its the weekend or something.. ) ???! :/

anywho.. all i'm gonna do these holz is work, club, sleep, work, sleep & club some more. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)