The utterly terribly Hothouse (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Please, I hope you'll agree with me that The Hothouse is arguably one of the most boring reality shows you've ever watched. I tuned into a few episodes having a reasonable amount of fair expectation and anticipation, since Ten has been quite busy promoting the show, only to be ghastly dissappointed by it's absurdly excuse of an entertainment fiasco.

The only thing which prevents me from completely shunning the show is due to the presence of that rather attractive Erica host. Did you know she was in Playboy?

Anyway, death to this show. :D

Rwep

They managed to pick the most boring, trivial people in the country. Then gave them the boring job of making a house.

Entertainment ensues?!?! :|

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
The only thing which prevents me from completely shunning the show is due to the presence of that rather attractive Erica host. Did you know she was in Playboy?

Anyway, death to this show. :D
Erika isn't attractive enough to justify her horrible powers of annoyance. She comes across as utterly fake, and even manages to do so in network promos. (In five seconds, she 'acts' like opening a door, throws paint in a fake manner, and then looks rather akin to a donkey.) Ugh.

The only consolation has been the bad ratings it has received. Never again..

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i watched a bit of it for the first time tonight, and i was like... uhhh... riiiiight...
(bring back everybody loves ray! :p)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i saw a bit and switched to our restaurant rules, it's much better

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
I watched the little preview bit before the opening credits of one episode and that was as far as I got! It was so boring.... the biggest waste of five seconds ever :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Ohhh great. Shivorne (or however you spell her name) has been voted off apparently. Well looks like I'm definitely not tuning into the show again, unless I'm stuck at work again with nothing else to watch, which is quite prospective and common actually.. shit. :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
"Erika isn't attractive enough to justify her horrible powers of annoyance. She comes across as utterly fake, and even manages to do so in network promos. (In five seconds, she 'acts' like opening a door, throws paint in a fake manner, and then looks rather akin to a donkey.) Ugh."
I think she's reasonably attractive. Combine that with her white-singlet style working outfit she looks pretty good.
She looks fake because she can't act, which never really annoyed me because alot of these 'hosts' in shows can't really, it's only their looks that get them in.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Even though i haven't watched a single series, i hate the hot house - and that restaurant thingy. Actually i hate all reality tv shows with australians in it. This renovation idea has gone way overboard. I DEMAND NORMAL TV!

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
I hate it how they show everything that is gonna happen in the previews, so watching the show is just like watching the add, and then u see whats gonna happen on the next nights show as well, its stupid. Home and away all the way!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i love seinfeld. i can't wait until the boxed sets come out.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Damn straight, although my favourite is George.

The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man returning soup at a deli...

They needed a leader, and I was to be that leader (Following the fire at the child's party..)

The card says moops

Classic. :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dont like trudy
shes like 'oh im trudy todd world number 5 surfer' and that irritates me
well she doesnt say it, but you can tell she thinks shes better than everybody coz of it

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i like all 4 from seinfeld, probably kramer the most

how u doin?

HSC
Trudy is the so fucking anoying!! and so is the guy that presents 'My Restaurant Rules' -- Biggest cock smoker ever!

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i hate the hothouse. I hate how they use the host just to get people to watch it. Although she's kinda pretty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)