The UWS Elite Clan (1 Viewer)

Dingo

Banned
i know that Ribbon, i know im also a wannabe, and i aint got no skills, but i dont go around like fourplay bragging about how hes a good rapper.

peace^^

gronkboyslim

HSC
your shit dingo, you get slammed all the time, your clan is gay, and noone wants to join.

monzi

HSC
LoL @ most of You trying to be BLACK ..Oh Stop it and be yourself's We arnt gangsters you know .. /me Puts on her bandanna and walks around like a gangster *rolls her eyes*..Grow Up LOL! It only happens in America! WE ARE IN AUSTRALIA..Well most of you..

TwistOfGold

HSC
AHHHHHH!!! DINGO CANT BE A MEMBER OF HIS OWN CLAN!? LOL HE GOT 82 LOL AHAHAHAHAHA

adamj

Dingo, did you by any chance have a UAI of 86? Whilst I admire this organisation, I think it is not in the best interests of students, it will only create tension, UAI means nothing in the real world, so drop it. The term 'clan' also imples a form of gang that really does not look impressive to any employer (but come back to me when I finish my Law qualification - I might be able to defend you in court). I can just see it now, "Oi don't mess wif me, or I will get the Elit Clan on ya bro"

Not only is it a form of discrimination on intellect, but its also a form of forming alliances that rival.

adamj

No hard feelings mate.

But as a I said, some sort of group with commitment would be a good idea.

adamj

I amn replying to the person who is defending Dingo by the name of Dingo2004.

adamj

Hey Dingo, I didn't get 86, I am wondering, I have EAS, can I use that to get in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)