• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The vatican has been infiltrated (1 Viewer)

Mojohi

HSC
haha. Prichardson!!!

When does the NWO meet for their annual general meeting? I would like to attend. It sounds like all the big names in western society will be there. Does the spread of the NWO directly correlate with the spread of westernisation? Is that what the NWO is about? The Westernisation of the East?

HSC
This whole arab-israeli conflict can basically be summed up as a game of CnC:

1. The arabs had an established base but were lacking tiberium so they couldn't afford an army.
2. Israel basically rushed em with a whole heap of engineers and captured their buildings. The arabs had no anti-infantry defence so they couldn't stop it.
3. The arabs move their MCV in order to gather more resources to be able to build up an army. They call in for reinforcements to get some rifle-man and missile squads ready.
4. Israel has an ally on its team who doesn't help with much else but providing them with resources and occasional rifle-man, missile squads and air strikes.
5. Because neither side wants to leave itself completely open to counter-attack, they only have little skirmishes for the next 60 years.
6. Israel's ally (USA) reckons that the Arabs have constructed superweapons but they can't tell (it's sort of like a decoy temple of NOD).
7. This has turned into like, one of the longest games of CnC ever!

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
sams057 said:
its funny coz u claim to have knowledge but we really haven't seen it yet...keep trying...in case you haven't noticed every single thread on bos that even has a slight mention of religion always, always turns into an israel v palestine thread, and this one was no different...more than a few people made the comment of israel expanding so she fulfil her dream of her promised land, and this comment dominated the thread for a while, and the fact that you didn't know that, limits how seriously we take your arguments and your so called free unbiased research...this thread was actually about the catholic church and the NWO...but intersting how you linked zionism with the NWO...finally you admit it...and i seriosuly doubt you're an aetheist..i can smell the stench of your zionism a mile away...well if it turns out you really are an aetheist...maybe that was the "look at me im such a zionist cock-sucker" stench, which seems to be very rife on bos
So are you saying that because I don't know every detail on this topic I must have entirely discredible arguments? And so I suppose that YOU in turn know everything?

I have been using BOS forums for the past 3 or 4 days, so no, I haven't really travelled beyond this and one other thread, which is actually titled Israel-Palestine or something. But yes, I do know that this has become Israel v. Palestine, but that does not change the fact that this thread is not about Israel v. Palestine. So, I'm still right.

And no, I have never once linked zionism with the NWO, in fact, given I don't believe the NWO exists, I haven't linked anything with it.... except for pirates. Maybe if you read the thread then you'd realise that the Israel-Palestine issue came up without any relevance to the NWO. So, I guess you don't know everything. We'll, you did try to cover it up with bullshit, just as I suspected. =]

And yes, I am an atheist, in fact if I wasn't and I said I was (at least by Christian teaching) that'd be a great sin. And the Arab cocks you suck, given your posts, are covered in dick cheese and mould, and you love every second of it. The "HOMFG FUCKING CONSPIRACY" stench is also rife on BOS, to such a degree that mainstream society chokes and falls over. Have fun living in your paranoid world!

Last edited:

Mojohi

HSC
prichardson said:
So are you saying that because I don't know everything on this topic I must have entirely discredible arguments? And so I suppose that YOU in turn know everything?

I have been using BOS forums for the past 3 or 4 days, so no, I haven't really travelled beyond this and one other thread, which is actually titled Israel-Palestine or something. But yes, I do know that this has become Israel v. Palestine, but that does not change the fact that this thread is not about Israel v. Palestine. So, I'm still right.

And no, I have never once linked zionism with the NWO, in fact, given I don't believe the NWO exists, I haven't linked anything with it.... except for pirates. Maybe if you read the thread then you'd realise that the Israel-Palestine issue came up without any relevance to the NWO.

And yes, I am an atheist, in fact if I wasn't and I said I was (at least by Christian teaching) that'd be a great sin. And the Arab cocks you suck, given your posts, are covered in dick cheese and mould, and you love every second of it. The "HOMFG FUCKING CONSPIRACY" stench is also rife on BOS, to such a degree that mainstream society chokes and falls over. Have fun living in your paranoid world!

HAHA!!! The icing on the cake.

HSC
mythical chaos said:
This whole arab-israeli conflict can basically be summed up as a game of CnC:

1. The arabs had an established base but were lacking tiberium so they couldn't afford an army.
2. Israel basically rushed em with a whole heap of engineers and captured their buildings. The arabs had no anti-infantry defence so they couldn't stop it.
3. The arabs move their MCV in order to gather more resources to be able to build up an army. They call in for reinforcements to get some rifle-man and missile squads ready.
4. Israel has an ally on its team who doesn't help with much else but providing them with resources and occasional rifle-man, missile squads and air strikes.
5. Because neither side wants to leave itself completely open to counter-attack, they only have little skirmishes for the next 60 years.
6. Israel's ally (USA) reckons that the Arabs have constructed superweapons but they can't tell (it's sort of like a decoy temple of NOD).
7. This has turned into like, one of the longest games of CnC ever!
LOL I JUST QUOTED MYSELF LOL

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
mythical chaos said:
Okay in reference to my previous dillemma of ranking up in the next COD: Modern Combat game... You state that the UN (and others) are attempting to make the world into one global gov't. Therefore my dillemma has not been overcome as no-one can tell me who I will be shooting at in order to rank up.

I mean, I want to pwn at least 500-1000 noobs a day and if they are all on my team how will it be possible? The only logical answer appears that I might have to start playing "free-for-all" with no allies.

Maybe that is what will happen after the NWO is created? Everyone will have a huge breakup and go their own ways?

Please eloborate and discuss with as much integrity/dignity as has been shown in the rest of this thread.
What about if you downloaded your version and can only access single player? How could I possibly use a FFA match to overcome my problems? Especially since, when one teamkills, you get mission over. And how would I snipe the Russian dude in that mission?

HSC
prichardson said:
What about if you downloaded your version and can only access single player? How could I possibly use a FFA match to overcome my problems? Especially since, when one teamkills, you get mission over. And how would I snipe the Russian dude in that mission?
EXACTLY!!!

And for purely that reason I am in disbelief of the NWO - it would put game developers out of business.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
mythical chaos said:
EXACTLY!!!

And for purely that reason I am in disbelief of the NWO - it would put game developers out of business.
Yeah, but the pirates are behind the NWO, and they are of the firm belief that any sniping and sword fighting should occur only in real life. So therefore, I should invest in a fine blade and get a headstart on the competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)