The Very Last Exam (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason7218972

what does it feel like to have the last exam?
im so dam glad i didnt pick this subject suckers

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Shut up idiot. I am happy that this subject is last so I don't have crammed my studying together. So who's the sucker now??

If you have nothing better to say, please remove yourself from this harmonious S+C forum.

jason7218972

Originally posted by Survivor39
Shut up idiot. I am happy that this subject is last so I don't have crammed my studying together. So who's the sucker now??

If you have nothing better to say, please remove yourself from this harmonious S+C forum.
well for starters i dont need to cram my study in because any idiot knows that the test is on the stuff that u should already know from the trials so i just need to revise.
and im gonna be in qld while ur slaving away in the exam room to finish ur common sense test.
oh and ill remove myself wen i damm well feel like it

Last edited:

Kittycat

HSC
Originally posted by jason7218972
im gonna be in qld while ur slaving away in the exam room to finish ur common sense test.
Gee, you make it sound as if you could do it soooo well. 'common sense test'? Like to see how well you go if you actually did the exam 'cause I am not sure if you could do well in it. Someone had said that to me before about S&C exam and when they actually did it, they failed this 'common sense test'.
Anyway, there is nothing wrong with having an exam on the last day. Don't call those people suckers 'cause I am sure most dont mind!
Oh yes, and I am glad I picked this subject because I had so much doing it! Many of my friends who didn't do it now regrets not picking it so there!

Last edited:

milkyway

Why do you even come into a society and culture thread when you dont even do the course. Do you have no life?

krissy7685

sac is the best subject.. im glad i have lots of time to prepare for it.. that way i know theres not much chance of failure....

and id rather not do my hsc again cos i rushed through and didnt do enough study

Last edited:

jason7218972

Originally posted by krissy7685
sac is the best subject.. im glad i have lots of time to prepare for it.. that way i know theres not much chance of failure....

and id rather not do my hsc again cos i rushed through and didnt do enough study
believe me ur not going to fail society and culture coz its freaking easy its the easiest subject away from dance and ud have to be a freaking idiot to fail in it.
For kitty cat the easy subjects that all the dumb suckers do i.e. society and culture scale like nothing because every one gets a high score so u need an even higher score to get a band 6. So it was a bad choose in subject if u dont intend to do common sense in uni.
To milky way I wanna let u idiots know how much of a fool u are for picking this lame subject so if anything u should thank me for this.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by jason7218972
believe me ur not going to fail society and culture coz its freaking easy its the easiest subject away from dance and ud have to be a freaking idiot to fail in it.
For kitty cat the easy subjects that all the dumb suckers do i.e. society and culture scale like nothing because every one gets a high score so u need an even higher score to get a band 6. So it was a bad choose in subject if u dont intend to do common sense in uni.
To milky way I wanna let u idiots know how much of a fool u are for picking this lame subject so if anything u should thank me for this.
are you a complete fucking moron... or a complete fucking moron? i'll try and break it up nice and simply for you.

its freaking easy its the easiest subject away from dance and ud have to be a freaking idiot to fail in it.
actually, it's not that easy, and most people get a band 4, with the 2nd highest amount of people falling into band 3. not exactly failing but those aren't great marks.

For kitty cat the easy subjects that all the dumb suckers do i.e. society and culture scale like nothing because every one gets a high score so u need an even higher score to get a band 6.
this is actually completely non-sensical. referring to mark ALIGNMENT (distinct from scaling, which you seem to not understand), for each subject if you achieve the standard of a band 6 student, but your raw mark is lower, it is ALIGNED to a band 6 mark. in this way, the opposite of what you just said is actually true.

the reason society & culture scales poorly (not as badly as quite a few subjects, but nonetheless i'll humour you) is because NOT AS MANY PEOPLE ACHIEVE HIGH RESULTS. as this will attest to.

surely, if it were as EASY as you claim, EVERYONE would be able to get band 5 or 6? and dont give me this shit about everyone getting a high mark so its harder to get band 6 - your raw mark in an exam can only be aligned to a HIGHER result. not lower.

anyway, get back to us when you know WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
jason - u have no idea what u are talking about, as spin spin err..abruptly put it. Please visit the UAI Technical forum to learn why Society doesnt scale as well as it could, no need to abuse ppl just because they do SAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)