The way of the Aural skills (1 Viewer)

ZeeZee3

HSC
:wink:
No viva voce for HSC Music 2, in preliminary it's up to your teacher (you have Gamage? then you'll probably do one), it's good practice anyway. But it won't matter even if you fail since it won't count toward anything (except possibly your ego if you do badly and not manage to come first in the grade).
What do you mean do I have gamage? You know where im from?

NajaKaja

HSC
Are we allowed to write the whole paper using dot points? Also, I've been getting comments about my concept analysis being unclear. How exactly do I make it clear?? >_<

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Are we allowed to write the whole paper using dot points? Also, I've been getting comments about my concept analysis being unclear. How exactly do I make it clear?? >_<
I used dot points - I found it to be the best way to get my answers down. However other people in my class made it more essay like because that's what worked for them.

To be clear... well you just have to make sure what you've written down makes sense. An issue I had for a while was not focusing on the specific concept that was asked - sometimes I would venture off onto something else. It's good to refer to other concepts to make a point however only do so if it is relevant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)