The World of Pick-Up Line (1 Viewer)

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
My friend was at a party and had some random come up to her and go "Are you stalking me?"
She was like "Er, no, er, sorry if it seems that way."
Him: "You can if you want."
Her: "...right." Walks away.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
pulsado said:
"Hey baby, i'm like a rubik's cube, the longer you play with me the harder i get"
Response: Thanks moron, so do you get less skilled the more you try? Because by the looks of it you've been trying to pick up for a long time.

Dr_Doom

HSC
oh rite i understand :p Yer if a chick said that to me I would me like.. ermm ok.. I hafta go now..

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Casmira said:
lost track after you felt me up during the movies, your lucky i didnt charge you :p
i dont think i should name the rest, there are people in this forum who's minds aren't soiled yet
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Gilbert1 said:
The bus story in there is written beutifully. I rcomend everyone to read it
TEH BUS STORY

What about romance???
At the age of 21, I kept seeing this beautiful girl on the way to work each morning(the 144 from St Leonards to Manly.) Sometimes I grinned stupidly, and she grinned back,her dark sparkly eyes glinting even from a distance.One day I waved at her as she got off the bus before me, and she waved back. But I could never quite cross the line to talk. Dunno why, just couldn't.Her beauty froze me. This process went on for an excruciatingly long time it seemed, but in retrospect it was only a couple of months.Anyway,one day I could stand it no more. One night I sat up late and I made a card to give her. It was a black card, and I invested in a gold ink glitter pen for that extra special touch.In my best cursive, I wrote-"Hello I love you" on the front, and then on the inside"Won't you tell me your name". Yes, I was listening to a lot of Doors at the time.Thank god I didn't write"I am the Lizard king, I can do anything"!!!
Anyway, my heart beat so strongly that morning, and I felt red in the face all the way on the train to St Leonards. I waited in my usual spot at the bus stop, but ahe didn't appear at the normal time. I waoited, making myself late,not caring. Hell my, head chef knoew about her, and she was sympathetic to the heart in mouth cause.
She did arrive, 20 minutes late, but still lookijng like an angel in the morning sun. I smiled , she smiled back, and we got on the bus.Sat in separate seats. My heart was racing uncontollably now,nd I mwas sure others on the bus could hear mmy heart thumping.Her stop approached, and I had to take the chance.I walked up the aisle,staggering with the movement of the bus, and almost fell on her when I got to the seat. I stood in front of her, and handed her the card, blurting "I made this for you, have great day ok?', and I returned to my seat, all eyes of the bus upon me.
I watched her open it, and her stop approached. She read it, and put it away, not looking at me. My heart sank.
the bus lurched to a stop, and she stood to get out. She headed for the back door, as usual, stood holding the door bar, looked me in the eyes and said"It's S----, see you tomorrow ok?And hey, what's your name?". I coughed my answer, she smiled a beatific smile and got off the bus,flicking her long dark hair and turning again to smile and give a small wave.I waved and smiled back.And the old lady in front of me turned to smileand say"It's not even valentines day!" I even made her happy.
I floated the rest of the way to work.And yes, we eventually ended up together for 3 great years.Yes it ended, but not before we both learnt a lot about love and life.
So, never give up on romance.Even in this cynical age.If it is heartfelt, it may work for you.

nah not really. didn't like it, am i cynical :confused:

Dr_Doom

HSC
Nice story! I wouldn't have held off months tho just to write a card. Why did you end it?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Dr_Doom said:
Nice story! I wouldn't have held off months tho just to write a card. Why did you end it?
Um...... who are you asking there? That story came from a website link earlier in the forum and from some guy on that link. Bobness was just nice enough to cut and paste it. I'm just a lazy bastard (someone went halves on me)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
lol yeah i ended it cause the girl was skanky and cheap ;)

yeah check the website yourself next time ya bum (doctor doomsgay)

alexvincent

HSC
Not sure if this has been said yet...

"Girl you must be fleeing the country if you packing THAT much ass!"

RiCkiE

HSC
How about "I would give all the chickens and goats my family has in India to go on a date with you?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)