The X Factor (1 Viewer)

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Did anyone like Jake's performance of U2's "Beautiful Day"? They said it was good, but i dnt quite agree.

Anyway Roslyn was good i thought..i got goosebumps from that which doesnt usually happen lol.

I think theyre the only ones i bothered to watch

0Jade0

HSC
Before I though J.R was just English.... But yeah he was Elton's lover for 5 years
Well I never think any of Jacob's performances are ny good so that was just another of the bad ones.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Jacob and Russell were the weakest link tonight.
Roslynn, Vince & Random were good.
Kaya..... i dunno... WEAR SHOES, damnit.

Is J.R gay ???? ahahahaha......

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
"Jacob and Russell were the weakest link tonight.
Roslynn, Vince & Random were good.
Kaya..... i dunno... WEAR SHOES, damnit.

Is J.R gay ???? ahahahaha......"

Yeh i agree Jacob's gym like performance and Russell were the weakest link last night.
Roslynn was okay, but i reckon she was too powerful on a song thats meant to be gentle.

Russell is really lanky and tall maybe because the type of pants he wears, does anyone else notice that? and it looks really weird when he's walking around, strolling with long legs.

Also i've got the sound coming through my tv speakers which are ok speakers, but I can never seem to hear Random properly. Does that happen to anyone else?

Kaya wasn't very good and JR's sexuality was reconfirmed again when Mark said "I'll take you out to any club and if we find one that performs like Kaya..........." or something along the lines. I thought what a concident after talking about it on the forum.

HSC
lourai*87 said:
Who left? I missed it.
I ashamedly watch parts of it tonight just to see the judges bitch and whine about each other. I think Kaya got saved first - and Jacob (?) got the boot. One really farked up series, Daniel Mac could hardly get a word in over Mark and Kate.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
lourai*87 said:
Who left? I missed it.
Jacob left.
i like Vince. But i feel Jacob performed better than Vince this time, somehow i reckon Vince should be the one who get the boot. :eek:

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
kate's 2 were in the button 2 again?! SO did mark and john leave the choice up to her again? I rathe liked the song kissed by a rose and in terms of voice, I thought vince is better than jacob who to me is more a performer than a singer.

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
i was surprised that vince + random were in the bottom 3.. i guess jacob made a good call leaving the competition

Amryllis

HSC
Yeah, I thought Jacob would definitely be in the bottom 2 but I was surprised about Vince and Random. I'm glad Vince stayed - he's so much better than Jacob. I hate how Jacob always sings with his lips stuck to the mic like he's pashing it.

I knew Mark would choose Vince to go just coz JR chose Jacob to go - Mark did that last week as well so that the final decision would be left up to Kate. Mark's been bagging Jacob for weeks - always saying that he loves the guy BUT this and that. Yet, this week he's playing the game to make it hard for Kate by coming to Jacob's defense. SHUT THE FUCK UP MARK!!!!!

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
but vocally i reckon Jacob was a lot better than Vince.

Jacob has the stuff, vince doesn't really have it.

I was surprised as well that Jacob put his finger up at the tv audience, I guess he knew he was going.

Last edited:

*mel*

Yeah Jacob's weird. I liked him before tonight and I reckon yesterday's performance was pretty good. But when he did that whole cheer thing when he was in the bottom two, and the finger... I dunno, i was just kinda put off him. Did you realise that none of the other contestants had many good things to say about him, it was only like "Confident kid" or stuff like that.

Are you serious about JR? Elton John's lover!??! Omg YUCK!!!

I was heaps surprised at Random being in the bottom 3.

And wasn't Mark just a dick? He made Kate have to choose which one of her contestants had to go. He coulda made it easier for her by agreeing with JR, but he left it up to her, and then kept telling her what to do. Just shut up Mark!! Then asking such a stupid question "Do you want to go?"

*mel*

Hey Italian Hotshot i love ur pic!! Steve Urkel!! I used to watch that show ALL the time... oh I loved him! Did I do that???? :D

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Couldn't believe Random were in the bottom 3..... Australia seems to have a problem with aussie rnb/hip hop acts. Seriously, in Australian idol, no rnb contestants got past the final 5 (1st season - Bek, Levi, 2nd - Carlos, Barry). It'd be good to have an aussie rnb group since we have none.
If Russell wins, he'll just produce the same shannon mole-type songs cos he's a true blue country bloke. probably make his own version of "what about me".
If Vince wins, he's a good singer, performer and all but he's not unique.
Kaya will need to learn to wear shoes if they wanna win.
Probably Roslynn will be the next good winner, after Random.

monique66

Annegelic said:
Couldn't believe Random were in the bottom 3..... Australia seems to have a problem with aussie rnb/hip hop acts. Seriously, in Australian idol, no rnb contestants got past the final 5 (1st season - Bek, Levi, 2nd - Carlos, Barry). It'd be good to have an aussie rnb group since we have none.
If Russell wins, he'll just produce the same shannon mole-type songs cos he's a true blue country bloke. probably make his own version of "what about me".
If Vince wins, he's a good singer, performer and all but he's not unique.
Kaya will need to learn to wear shoes if they wanna win.
Probably Roslynn will be the next good winner, after Random.
wow..i actually agree with most of that!!! :eek:

Amryllis

HSC
I thought Jacob's vocals were breathless at best coz he was running around the stage so much. I hate how Kate keeps calling him a "bad boy" when we haven't really seen much of that side of him, if it exists. I think the whole chucking up the mic stand at the end of his performance in week 1 and the finger this week were the only real, solid evidence that he's a "bad boy". He doesn't seem all that "rock and roll" to me.

Annegelic - Bek and Levi were actually good in Aust Idol 1, but Carlos and Barry just didn't cut it in Aust Idol 2 - they didn't even get to top 12. Carlos maybe... But Barry was just a pretty face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)