them Sydney Trains moments (2 Viewers)

philphie

Banned
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

Not really. But you're a massive hipster like he is. I'm reading your HSC Major Work right now and it's quite good.
baha i'm not as much of a douchebag irl as i am on bos. and my mw only gets worse trust me.

philphie

Banned
HSC

anyway it was the first time i wrote a creative properly so it would be quite pretentious to expect my first story to be any good, as in my own expectations

candytrip

Slacker
HSC

baha i'm not as much of a douchebag irl as i am on bos. and my mw only gets worse trust me.
You sleep in Camperdown Memorial Park. That's quite wanky. I'm on page 15. I can't tell whether it is meant to be free-form poetry or just pretentious *~vignetted prose.

But I am enjoying it so far nevertheless.

philphie

Banned
HSC

more towards vignette. it mainly looks like that because i thought it would be much better in conveying the rhythm of thought and speech

candytrip

Slacker
HSC

more towards vignette. it mainly looks like that because i thought it would be much better in conveying the rhythm of thought and speech
You went to La Salle Catholic College.

pman

Banned
HSC

I hate the drivers that go on for hours over the PA system, "good morning ladies and gentlemen, welcome to your 4:15 service to bondi junction, the next stop will be...(proceeds to go through every station)...I hope you enjoy your trip on cityrail." Then they do this at every stop, I'm like, STFU, I'm trying to read or study or whatever

philphie

Banned
HSC

yeah but there are a lot of de lasalle schools out there, didn't see edit

candytrip

Slacker
HSC

yeah so why this sudden obsession over me? this is getting very creepy...

i think it's about time i delte fb. i don't use it seeing how i only have 3 friends there so might as well plus to avoid people like you lurking about
No, I'm bored and you denied to tell me what school you went to *~because you can, so I found out *~because I can.

I'm just a very good lurker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)