them Sydney Trains moments (3 Viewers)

spazamataz

HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

The only time Goulburn would have been any good was when the freeway passed through it, now it is just a shadow of what it used to be. Personally I prefer to live in nice green Bowral then shithole Goulburn, no offence to you personally.

And with regards to tickets, there aren't barriers at anywhere from Goulburn to Mac Square that I know of, so if you so chose you wouldn't need to buy a ticket. I've never seen a guard on the train either.
lol tbh i wouldn't live in either of them, hence why i'm moving! But yeah, Goulburn is only serviced by CityRail 4 times a day, and then I think by CountryLink 7 times a day?

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC

lol tbh i wouldn't live in either of them, hence why i'm moving! But yeah, Goulburn is only serviced by CityRail 4 times a day, and then I think by CountryLink 7 times a day?
That's pretty shitty. Are you moving to Wollongong?

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC

Really nice spot down there, nice beaches, heaps of shops, close to sydney :]

badquinton304

HSC

to the numerous racist brutes of this thread; the city rail is a public service available to all people, regardless of their ethnicity. Philphie, there will be no whites only carriage, so you may as well cease your sordid innuendo (and if you do not, this racist thread may have to be ended immediately).
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Note: This is entirely relevant because trains replaced with steamrollers would be awesome.

badquinton304

HSC

Th only problem would be overcrowding, just imagine if someone fell out!
Then the problem is solved lol.
"It's so crowded in here" .... "aaaaaaaaaa".... *crush*.... "Nevermind"

CecilyMare

HSC

Th only problem would be overcrowding, just imagine if someone fell out!
In japan they have police who push the people inside the train, literally like a can of preserved vegetables/sardines

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

In japan they have police who push the people inside the train, literally like a can of preserved vegetables/sardines
But then again in Japan, if a train is late by 90 seconds, everyone gets a refund. In Sydney, if a train is delayed by 9 minutes and 59 seconds, it's not classified as late.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Interesting article in mX today.
mX said:
The minimum penalty for a rail-on-the-spot fine is $100, issued to passengers who put their feet on the seats. Fare evaders are fined $200, smokers must cough up $300 and alcohol drinkers and people caught swearing pay $400.
I find the bolded bit surprising.

philphie

Banned
HSC

wow, and i swear quite a bit and loudly on the trains. i wonder ig there is a fine for singing loudly. although i only do this when i'm in an empty carriage.

lala2

Banned
HSC

wow, and i swear quite a bit and loudly on the trains. i wonder ig there is a fine for singing loudly. although i only do this when i'm in an empty carriage.
Woah my god me too! Thank goodness I'm not the one driving the train because I swear quite a bit when I'm driving.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

I hate loud people on trains..there is always at least 1.
Only thing worse than that is people with music that is super loud. What's even worse than that is loudspeakers.

pman

Banned
HSC

But then again in Japan, if a train is late by 90 seconds, everyone gets a refund. In Sydney, if a train is delayed by 9 minutes and 59 seconds, it's not classified as late.
and in switzerland, if a train is five seconds late, another one will have been organised to cancel a stop and get it back on schedule without inconveniencing anyone (and the 2nd train will leave the skipped station when the first is supposed to and stop on the other platform at all the stations on the line!)

HSC
N/A

nice to see the trackwork that some people have come up with

(expect for my gals BIG TAXED FINGER in the way, fucking bitch.)

Boxes

Banned
HSC

it's funny how if you speak a word on sydney's public transport, people think you're either insane or under the influence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)