them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

ahaha nah.. that was just my immediate reaction. he was kinda cute though :shy:
if he'd shouted out "hey broo, you got 40c for the bus bro i lost my money quick before the train goes", wouldn't you have whipped out your vagoo?

HSC
N/A

if he'd shouted out "hey broo, you got 40c for the bus bro i lost my money quick before the train goes", wouldn't you have whipped out your vagoo?
HAHAHA nah.. i wuldve said.. "nah"

this black guy asked me for change IN the train for the bus and im like "yer i dont have change" :lies:

i dont mind givin change to average people but not to people who look like junkies =_=

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

I was reading my Computing textbook on the train and the girl next to me asked me what ATAR I got. Pretty random lol.

ce-silly

HSC
N/A

HAHAHA nah.. i wuldve said.. "nah"
this black guy asked me for change IN the train for the bus and im like "yer i dont have change" :lies:
i dont mind givin change to average people but not to people who look like junkies =_=
just coz it was a brother huh? racist!

I was reading my Computing textbook on the train and the girl next to me asked me what ATAR I got. Pretty random lol.
she hot or what??

Grape juice

HSC

haha. walked past redfern station a few days ago...

this bogan guy was screaming at the top of his lungs,

"HEY BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, get the fuck over here!"

everyone stopped and starred. :rofl:

HSC

There's always someone screaming in Redfern. Something's wrong when there's no screaming.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

last few stops on my line are always guaranteed to produce at least one strange character between them after about 6pm

today it was an older black dude wearing what would have been a normal outfit except for the crochet snood thing he had on and the suspiciously child-like sneakers. he sat across from me and I could hear him garbling unintelligibly but just ignored it until he was like HEY STOP BEING RUDE. I looked up and he beamed and just kept talking, no idea what he was saying. Worked out after a while that he was asking where the bus from the station went. We ended up on the same bus and I could see him eyeballing me in the reflection of the window, then he randomly got off just as it was about to leave.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC

School excursion in Year 11 to Sydney, had 2 teachers and 2 head teachers. Go to all the crap we needed to got to Central to come home. Then the following 3 things happened at the station:

• My friend pressed the BIG RED EMERGENCY Button on the escalator, causing a person pile-up
  • Call over the tannoy of "Emergency breach at such-and-such platform"
  • A group of police came over and started to yell at the teachers, my friends then blamed another kid :D.
Then on the same excursion on the way home the conducter came and yelled at everyone cause we we're too noisy and threatened to kick us off at the next station. All in all it was a good fun day :D

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

i had a habit of playing with the girl's hairs in my grade. this one time, we got off the train during an excursion and one of my female friends walked past me. i reached and played with her hair as usual, but then, the she turns around and it was some complete random chick who "what the fuck bro?"

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad

been caught a few times without a ticket, one time the transit goes to me, "you make me saddd :("

I'm like, "yer.."

merkin

Last edited:

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC

mmm...I got searched for drugs at Hurstville station when I was caught without a ticket, and I had my dad's old driver's licence and a cop pulled it out and asked 'Why do you have this?:vcross:' and I said 'Because I had to go pick something up from the post office' and the cop replies 'You're lying, they don't allow you to use this at post offices'
Me= 'Obviously, you've been misinformed, because I got the parcel anyway'

He was a cunt on a power trip, and I see him sometimes at Hurstville station *grumble*

HSC

The ticket man wouldn't let me pay concession because my concession card expired. It expired just before the holidays began, so how the hell am I supposed to reinstate it?

I was like "Dude, clearly I am a concession student." But he refused and said that I have to show a "valid" card. Seriously, if I was a ticket person I would not be such an uptight bitch.

Grape juice

HSC

i saw this abo lady at redfern station...

She was screaming at another innocent person, "yehh, suck me off you cunt. yehh, you gona suck my dick"
- i swear she was a woman!!

also, this happened at redfern station.

I saw this abo man (aged about 50+), he went over and smacked an abo lady on her ass. And it was a loud whoop. He kept on at it for quite a while.

(had to control myself from bursting into laughter, as i was walking behind him:rofl:)

party

HSC

things like this always happen at redfern :p

HSC

i had a habit of playing with the girl's hairs in my grade. this one time, we got off the train during an excursion and one of my female friends walked past me. i reached and played with her hair as usual, but then, the she turns around and it was some complete random chick who "what the fuck bro?"
Please tell me where your gif is from so I can watch this scene in its original context. :santa:

Edit: also, is he one of the Jonas Bros?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)