Thesis q's (1 Viewer)

rude

Hello everybody

As usual, i left my thesis till the last 3 weeks before its due date (VERY STUPID of me ) anyways i have 2 questions:

1.In log book can i just put everything e.g. draft copy,quotes etc??do the markers actually give you marks for log-book??
2. do you know any good web-sites & books on Nagasaki bombing??

thanks in advance

rude

in particular any histrocial debates on second bombing

thanks in advance

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't know anything bout Nagasaki......sorry, but with your logbook, you can basically put whatever you want in it, unlike EE2 the log book is marked, so keep it clear and relevant. You do know the whole thing is marked internally don't you??

rude

thanks a lot YEAR12 but my project is marked externally which is sh!t

!meeee!

melbourne during uni- sydney during holidays
Even if your project is marked externally (i presume not by the board of studies but just by markers out of your school) marks are allocated to the journal. It's worth the same as the proposal from memory.
Even if you don't have much time left- you can still maximise your marks. Make sure you focus on historiography- historical perspectives on your topic, challenging them, their motices and purpose etc
Also try to start writing early enough to allow yourself at least two drafts and let other people read these. Good luck!

sif not 99

i cant emphasise enough how important it is to get your assignment/ essay proofread AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE by your teacher. It will really boost your marks as their advice may absolutely rip your essay to shreds but thats what you want so you can maximise marks in the end. My essay would have been proofread about 5 times and it evolved from that first draft like anything.....id like to think the first draft woulda got 39/40 but I dont think it would have, make use of your teachers....

sif not 99

yeah "external marking" in this case is when teachers from different schools swap their students essays with those from other schools. However your teacher may do what our teachers did and just do that for a sample amount to get an idea as to what marks and what the standard is, from memory ours were swapped with hornsby girls, north sydney girls and baulko high I think so the standard was pretty high =|

yeah get into the proofreading ASAP

I remember this time last year I was cramming it as hard as I could, had all my material but I had to read it!!! That took a week then the essay after that, was really hardcore but got it done =)

dont envy you guys !

rude

thanks for the help everybody. Do you guys know any historical debates on Hiroshima bombing, i decided to concentrate on Hiroshima bombing because there are not a lot of info on Nagasaki debates

thanks in advance

malayz_angel

Actually someone from my school is doing the bombings as their major project as well...but I have no idea where they are getting their info from, sorry!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)