Thesis statements/Notes on Skrzynecki and others (1 Viewer)

-coffee-addict-

HSC
Re: physical journey definition

Prosper said:
Don't touch old stimulus booklet material. If you use it the teacher will think of you as lazy and not going out and finding your own which is the point of the additional material. You will possibly get marked down in the HSC if you use it. Just some advice.
we got told we could use at least one text frm the old stimulus booklet as we had already started studying from it before we were told that it was no longer being used..

judybrown

HSC
N/A
I'm a teacher - all I need to do to check for plagiarism is type a line from your work into google in quotation marks. If I get a match it's plagiarism!!! Be careful... Paraphrase, or use quotation marks when quoting directly...

naybabe

HSC
Re: physical journey definition

have u tried the truman show? it has elements of god.. lol. well christoph does as he controls trumans whole world, like god. he even lives in the 'sky'. so.. yeh maybe

MetalHeadBaller

HSC
katie_tully said:
I went to a seminar and met Peter Skrzynecki the other day, and here is his definition of a phys journey.

"All physical journets have questions. Journeys are always made by individuals or groups. Why were these journeys made, what or who was left behind? Some physical journeys end in hardship or death, however all physical journeys result in knowledge being gained"
Ty bro! that defenition is both succinct and open to interpretation making it "The perfect defenition" (for me ofcoarse cos i'm not saying there isn't better stuff out there but yeah...)

Azam

HSC
Thanks alot mate...left it a bit too late, night before the hsc but better then never i guess...thanks again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)