They gave us the wrong paper (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickelchen

HSC
We filed in to the exam shed and sat down to English Paper 2. It was pretty funny, and more than a little tempting to open the booklets. When they realised what had happened the head invigilator pretty much panicked and they collected all the papers up again. We started Paper 1 half and hour late... Did anything similar happen to anyone else?

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
ROFL!
did you peek!?
you saw the qtns didnt you!?
lol, cmon..tell me its moved to another date!

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
you cant be serious.

i cant believe this.

hahahhahahaha.

my friend just told me, it could be a rumour

Last edited:

vickelchen

HSC
I resisted temptation, but I can't speak for all the other people at my school. Surely one of my class snuck a peek...

The paper they use for the booklets is so thin that you could have made out the first question through the cover!

I want to know what would have happened if we'd started the exam without the invigilators knowing. Would they have had to send out a new Paper 2?

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
looking what happened with the catholic
if someone did complained
or the heads find out
i wont b surprised if we had to re sit one...
edit :stephano...u gota b kidding
dont tell me..we gota resit these papers...

Last edited:

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Stefano said:
Rofl! Something simillar happened to us!

We sat down, only to come face to face with the 'Extension 2 Mathematics' paper. Quite a nice exam overall I thought. It was tough finishing it in 2 hours, but I managed. I think most of the other candidates either past out or fainted once they opened the exam and were asked to prove that 'e is irrational'.

Oh well, shit happens.
Any sneak peaks at the MX2 paper? If you have any secrets, you'd better let them out :p

_Benji_

HSC
lol we started at 10am cos come 9am the teachers turned on the halls lights to dicover none of them worked.... so they had to madly setup classrooms and told us we cldnt go to the toilet cos there weren't enough examiners..... trust our school to stuff up like that.... now they have got electricians in fixing it all..

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
vickelchen said:
filed in to the exam shed and sat down to English Paper 2! Did anything similar happen to anyone else?
Rofl! Something simillar happened to us!

We sat down, only to come face to face with the 'Extension 2 Mathematics' paper. Quite a nice exam overall I thought. It was tough finishing it in 2 hours, but I managed. I think most of the other candidates either past out or fainted once they opened the exam and were asked to prove that 'e is irrational'.

Oh well, shit happens.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
I think most of the other candidates either past out or fainted once they opened the exam and were asked to prove that 'e is irrational'.
Are you sure?? :D

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
some questions
1. you guys aint joking?
2. would the mods close this post so the media doesnt find out?
3. what happens when boardofstudies find out? re make papers?..would they remake em in time!?

shotty007

pwner
HSC
Paper 2 Leak

so this basically means PAPER 2 HAS LEAKED ?!?!

i mean, im sure at least ONE person saw at least one question, and will tell at least one other person... this will multiply... soon ill know the damn questions!

hahaha good luck Board of Studies fixing this one...

if the details of this get out... there will be a media circus!

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
well, since we havent sat the papers yet
we can only hope that if they do find out, they find out now, so we just get things delayed for awhile
I DONT WANT TO RESIS ANY PAPER
XPECIALLY ENGLISH! ><

HotShot

-_-
HSC
resit?

why would we have to resit the exam? especially if we havent sat it yet, if it is true, they have three days to print another 65k papers and come with some papers?

WTF? are u serious?

vickelchen

HSC
You'll have a hard time locating "him". The only male in my house is my dad.

Let's clear a few things up:
1) The mistake was caught BEFORE reading time. There was temptation, but I seriously doubt anyone risked their HSC by opening the exam.
2) Even if we HAD opened the paper, that wouldn't effect Paper 1. No one would resit anything.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Vikelchan. If we have to TWO English 2 papers, i will so kick your ass. Now we're all gonnnnaa diiee...

I can see Today Tonight ringing you up for an exclusive story. Go for $100k. Nothing less.

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
lol Rench and dhj!

Fear not people, if they make us re-sit the paper we can all blame vickelchen. That's right, I want ALL 65,880 students to bash him for making it public!

Remember: vickelchen

I got his IP adress. I'm now attempting to locate his house.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Someone should ring the Board of HSC Advice Line, because I think this is a bullshit story, and if it is, it is very stupid, because the last thing people need is the thought of just 'maybe' the exam being moved, or any other rumour for that matter. It needs to be cleared up.

And no it will not be me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)