THHCORO3A and THHHCOO1A (1 Viewer)

SophieLinda

HSC
Hey,
I'm trying to answer a question from a trial examination paper, the question is "Using your knowledge of current environmental and social issues, describe the effect that recent world events are likely to have on the expansion and retraction of the Australian Hospitality Industry."

According to the marking guidelines the information can be found in the units of competency THHCORO3A and THHHCOO1A, my problem is I have no idea what they are.

Can anybody help?

shimmerme

HSC
delayed response lol

units of competency THHCORO3A and THHHCOO1A >>

we had this question is our trial.

according to my textbook..

THHCORO3B is following health safety and security procedures

and THHC001B is develop and update iundustry knowledge..

these would be the two core areas it would come under i'm guessing, altho the names are slightly different

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
SophieLinda said:
Hey,
I'm trying to answer a question from a trial examination paper, the question is "Using your knowledge of current environmental and social issues, describe the effect that recent world events are likely to have on the expansion and retraction of the Australian Hospitality Industry."
SOCIAL ISSUES:
talk about terrorism - how it effects the influx of people as quite a few are too scared to travel overseas etc security issues that are involved with this too.. tighter security means more jobs for security people etc

also festivals, and special events that draw people in.
ie floriande in canberra- big flower event draws flower lovers etc.. they need to eat, they need a place to stay, they may want souveniers.. so the hosp industry grows..

floods, fires, etc are some of the environmental issues that effect the industry.. disasters cause less people wanting to travel
ie the tsunami in asia.. caused unrest throughout the world.

hope that gave you a few ideas.. if you can understand that brainstorm i just had :D

SophieLinda

HSC
My text book said B to but I thought I should make sure.

Thanks for everyone help. Good luck tomorrow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)