Things that annoy you. (4 Viewers)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
^^wadafunk

I find it annoying when you need to get a haircut but you are too lazy to get one.

Yo1anda

HSC
i hate that i get my haircut only to have it grow back in a month and cant afford upkeep argh

onur91

HSC
N/A
When people whine that it needs to rain, but when it really does start, they begin to bitch and moan about how they hate the rain...make up your damn mind!

When a person is wearing a t-shirt and shorts, then complains that the weather is too cold.

xMaNx

HSC
maybe they cant afford the extra clothing on their clothes to cover their body?

onur91

HSC
N/A
maybe they cant afford the extra clothing on their clothes to cover their body?
no, they're just retards who can't understand that during winter, less clothing=greater chance of getting cold.

Yo1anda

HSC
Things that aren't as awesome as Opeth.

I'm looking at you, Yo1anda
m8 im a westie
DO YOU REALLY WANNA
WANNA
do you really wanna fugwimmeee

I am really annoyed by people wearing havaiianas in this weather

*moist* feet are
omg

Yo1anda

HSC
I AM ATLEAST AS AWESOME AS OMIE JAY OK

if not more awesome

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
m8 im a westie
DO YOU REALLY WANNA
WANNA
do you really wanna fugwimmeee
gt fukd cnt

I'm pretty sure I'm further west that you are, actually.

Opeth fucking murders Insomnium. Mikael Akerfeldt (vocalist) has such a sweet clean voice and brutal as scream. Insomnium only has a screamer and isn't as good as Opeth anyway. I'm not too fussed about specifics in geetars + drums as long as they compliment each other. Both bands have this. I just prefer Opeth's souuuuuuuuuuuuund, friend.

Given, yeah, Opeth's songs are musical marathons, it's all a part of the experience.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Opeth fucking murders Insomnium. Mikael Akerfeldt (vocalist) has such a sweet clean voice and brutal as scream. Insomnium only has a screamer and isn't as good as Opeth anyway. I'm not too fussed about specifics in geetars + drums as long as they compliment each other. Both bands have this. I just prefer Opeth's souuuuuuuuuuuuund, friend.

Given, yeah, Opeth's songs are musical marathons, it's all a part of the experience.
once i downloaded 2 opeth albums and listened to them.

to me they sound a little bit like insomnium, BUT BORING.
srsly like omg, i was so bored listening to it, didnt find it one bit entertaining/captivating/etc.

akerfeldt is pretty awesome, yes, but insomnium, in terms of music, atmosphere, lyrics, are absolutely amazing and beautiful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)