Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
my favourite post from you EVER

neutrogena and nivea are utterly shit

garnier is amazing. especially their blackhead stuff and that 3-in-1 wash/scrub/mask

I would post pics of my amazing skin but nah
ahahahs thanks!

yeh that other shit doesnt work. even clearasil dont work. fuck. started using garnier 3-in-1 works wonders!!! when matched with good moisturiser!

Yo1anda

HSC
ahahahs thanks!

yeh that other shit doesnt work. even clearasil dont work. fuck. started using garnier 3-in-1 works wonders!!! when matched with good moisturiser!
I use olay 7 effects- may aswell fight aging from now ahah.

xManx- all hairspray is terrible for your hair (and your lungs), but since youre a boy and you probably dont want soft shiny hair, anything with the most hold is good. Schwartzkopf has some supermarket brands , just look for whichever one says it has the most hold. my sis uses that and it makes her big teased poofy hair stand up so it should be fine for you

HSC
N/A
I use olay 7 effects- may aswell fight aging from now ahah.

xManx- all hairspray is terrible for your hair (and your lungs), but since youre a boy and you probably dont want soft shiny hair, anything with the most hold is good. Schwartzkopf has some supermarket brands , just look for whichever one says it has the most hold. my sis uses that and it makes her big teased poofy hair stand up so it should be fine for you

was gonna say that but couldnt figure out the spelling quick enough. lols but yes i totally agree. i dont use hairspray much at all. only use it wen i go to weddings or perform or something.

xMaNx

HSC
ok, i'll get the other brand, had some of their gel b4, was decent.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
2000 years after his death and Julius Caesar is still pissing me off

HSC
N/A
2000 years after his death and Julius Caesar is still pissing me off
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! nah i hated the dude that took the government after him. forgot his name.. fuck i mustve hated him that much that i forgot his name hahahahaha.

xMaNx

HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! nah i hated the dude that took the government after him. forgot his name.. fuck i mustve hated him that much that i forgot his name hahahahaha.
Antony?

An I agree with boom, we're also doing it :cry:

HSC
N/A
nope its not mark antony.. he was cleopatra's lover. that was after caeser's murder.

umm the other guy. fuckkk.

badquinton304

HSC
I actally enjoyed Julius Caesar, people getting stabbed everywhere war and shit pretty good.

HSC
N/A
I havnt read the whole thing

umm brutus? junior caesar?
idk, cbf reading it.
ummm ummm... i can see an image of him in my head!!
he was caeser's adopted son/nephew

got it. octavius. AKA Augustus.

loooll. he was a bitch

xMaNx

HSC
exactly, Junior Caesar xD

the move was alrite imo, reading is boring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)