Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
There is no Greek coffee, they just get Turkish coffee and label it as Greek. I actually went to a Greek store before, found a packet of Turkish coffee, with a white sticker over 'Turkish', that read 'Greek' lol
It really doesn't taste diff. However, diff brands DO taste diff, so you can get better quality from some. I know one really good Greek one. I don't know many Turkish ones apart from the one with the red cap.

Yo1anda

HSC
idk you guys we buy it from Abu Hussain in South Granville

gonna get stalkedddd

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
iuno where nouno gets his from, but he has some normal greek and some Καφες Λαικου brand. It's great! So rich, I definitely need 2 sugars, but it's soo good :)

onur91

HSC
N/A
It really doesn't taste diff. However, diff brands DO taste diff, so you can get better quality from some. I know one really good Greek one. I don't know many Turkish ones apart from the one with the red cap.
You mean the crap that Bushells makes?

Yeah the best tasting Turkish coffee is in Turkey. The coffee found here just cannot match, it sucks that I ran out of the proper coffee I had bought in Turkey :(

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
You mean the crap that Bushells makes?

Yeah the best tasting Turkish coffee is in Turkey. The coffee found here just cannot match, it sucks that I ran out of the proper coffee I had bought in Turkey :(
Regrettably yes :S Wanna meet up in Bankstown sometime? :)

Yo1anda

HSC
having to cite things for biology

it's biology. i learnt about it in class. WHAT bibliography

=\

Yo1anda

HSC
people who comment negatively on people's appearance/clothing choice, without being asked for an opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)