Things that annoy you. (2 Viewers)

xMaNx

HSC
Julia Gillard in general.

Today 3rd period, we were talking about it, and since I hate labor I said it was a bad thing (because now labor have a better chance at winning) and the teacher called me sexist :(

Even tho I am, the point was Liberal has lost major chances of winning.

HSC
Uni Grad
Julia Gillard in general.

Today 3rd period, we were talking about it, and since I hate labor I said it was a bad thing (because now labor have a better chance at winning) and the teacher called me sexist :(

Even tho I am, the point was Liberal has lost major chances of winning.
Lawl, I sorta agree that it has hurt liberal in that a fuckload of women will be now voting for Gillard just cos she's female and what not.

I think you'll find at least ~95% of people vote for someone they like as opposed to a party with policy that is more inclined to their feelings due to apathy.

xMaNx

HSC
95% of people are idiots then arnt they.

Also I dont like the Idea of a female prime minister.

Girls/Teacher (female) etc were happy because first Female PM etc... but they dont realize that Gillard is the PM not them so they have no reason to be celebrating.

xMaNx

HSC
That is true, but Gillard will go back to being a bitch once she wins the election.

I bet anyone

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh, she wont do shit for the 3-5 months till election, then will let loose a barrage of abhorrent and freedom restricting policies.

HSC
Uni Grad
Ugh, I just had THE dumbest conversation with a friend of a friend about all this on facebook, I hope to fuck they were just trolling me.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
abo`s that smell like urine on trains

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)