• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
- tim thinks that everyone who takes a photo is fake and "editing reality"
so everything thats in the media is fake. everyones pictures on facebook is fake. anyone who takes a picture of themselves for fun is FAKE.

ugh he just utterly repulses me how he can fucking argue with me. god. yes i have a boyfriend. "how the fuck does something who looks like you get a bf your so fake" well tough titties i do. everyone fucking deserves a chance at love. why are you so cold hearted. you dont see me tellling you "how the hell has a thing like you had sex and not me? " seriously. ITS RIDICULOUS!

end rant\

sorry for any inconveniences :) in particular - sorry minh :(

HSC
Uni Grad
On topic and in no way related to the above post however it did remind me of it;

people who blame things on "the media"

I may have said this before but I find it incredibly derpy.

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
- tim thinks that everyone who takes a photo is fake and "editing reality"
so everything thats in the media is fake. everyones pictures on facebook is fake. anyone who takes a picture of themselves for fun is FAKE.

ugh he just utterly repulses me how he can fucking argue with me. god. yes i have a boyfriend. "how the fuck does something who looks like you get a bf your so fake" well tough titties i do. everyone fucking deserves a chance at love. why are you so cold hearted. you dont see me tellling you "how the hell has a thing like you had sex and not me? " seriously. ITS RIDICULOUS!

end rant\

sorry for any inconveniences :) in particular - sorry minh :(
if your gonna quote me at least do it right...

i said dumb bitches like you are fake... not everyone

HSC
N/A
if your gonna quote me at least do it right...

i said dumb bitches like you are fake... not everyone
i did do it right shame. i had the conversation window up the whole time i was writing that rant. so stop changing your words, bitch.

HSC
N/A
fuck your a sad bitch..

who posts msn convos on a forum.. i wouldnt do it to you no matter how much i hate you...

your just a pathetic little slut...
you just cant hack it that i have a boyfriend. you cant hack shit! seriously why do you have to cover up being jealous by saying im fake? and stop fuckign denying it. you always have a go at me whenever i talk about i guy that i like/date. you always add your two cents. get over it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)