Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

onur91

HSC
N/A
Iniesta
I want him dead, I want his wife dead, I want his dog and cat dead, I want his mailman dead.

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
lol guys what's wrong?? Spain won the 2010 world cup and holland didn't, what's wrong with that?

anyways something that annoys me- when $1100 goes down the drain

onur91

HSC
N/A
The Dutch should have won, not a bunch of Spaniards :(

Plus they had already won the Euro, there was no reason to be greedy, but noooooo! They had to get both titles just to be cool like the West Germans.

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Goddam Spain, Iniesta wouldn't of got the goal if the ref did his job and foul the guy who challenged Ellia.

myst1fy

HSC
N/A
can you please ring me back when you're not drunk. then we can talk about the concept of "wanting me". you say the most silliest things when you're drunk. *sigh*

and now im craving for chocolate and have none :( sucks.
go have a cry!!!!!!!!!!!!

jasonn

HSC
those dirty dutch fucks.

it made me so angry watching them play.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
my dad
holy fuck, he is mental. he stole my phone, and i dont FUCKIGN KNOW HOW, he read ALL MY FUCKING PRIVATE TEXTS, i am absolutely furious. i dont know how he did it because i have a lock code on my phone and i alwasy keep it on me and always lock it when im not using it! i even sleep with it under my pillow, with the lock code on. but somehow he has got into it. i changed my lock code and deleted all my sent and received texts.

i seriously dont know how he's doing it. what if he bugged my phone? :uhoh:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
my dad
holy fuck, he is mental. he stole my phone, and i dont FUCKIGN KNOW HOW, he read ALL MY FUCKING PRIVATE TEXTS, i am absolutely furious. i dont know how he did it because i have a lock code on my phone and i alwasy keep it on me and always lock it when im not using it! i even sleep with it under my pillow, with the lock code on. but somehow he has got into it. i changed my lock code and deleted all my sent and received texts.

i seriously dont know how he's doing it. what if he bugged my phone? :uhoh:

mes ami

HSC
siblings that dont replace the soap in the shower or tell my mum we are running out of shampoo and/or conditioner.

holy fuck. does that mean he knows about omar now????

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
holy fuck. does that mean he knows about omar now????
yes. and he is not happy.

all i can do now is lie lie lie rebel rebel rebel sneak sneak sneak securitycodes securitycodes securitycodes

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i can only guess that you may have forgotten to unlock it one time

mes ami

HSC
yes. and he is not happy.

all i can do now is lie lie lie rebel rebel rebel sneak sneak sneak securitycodes securitycodes securitycodes
if he bought the phone or the phone was under his name then he can get access to it by calling up. i know. my parents did that to me.

fuck. im sorry but you are 18 years old, not slutty and have a decent boyfriend. he should give you some fucking leverage. you arent a little child anymore and you are out in the big real world, or part of it. you also live in a western country and have been influenced by its culture.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
the phone is under my mums name and its on a plan, i pay all the bills and i ordered the phone. mum would never do that to me.

and YES, THANKYOU, i have tried telling him that 893756726735861 times but he cant seem to accept the fact that i am no longer a child.
fuck my life so badly.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
the phone is under my mums name and its on a plan, i pay all the bills and i ordered the phone. mum would never do that to me.

and YES, THANKYOU, i have tried telling him that 893756726735861 times but he cant seem to accept the fact that i am no longer a child.
fuck my life so badly.

mes ami

HSC

fuck my life so badly.

he might have been able to provide your mothers details like date or birth etc and say you are the husband. i know virgin were lenient with that for me one day when my father wasnt home so my mum had to call up and do it for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)