Things that annoy you. (3 Viewers)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
mad cunts who do all that 'gangsta' shit in photos.. ie fked up finger gestures

ReNG

HSC
When stupid mistakes in a maths exam (i.e.forgetting to put x= in front of an answer eventhough you did a whole load of working out and got the correct answer) stop you from coming first when you know you would have.

mes ami

HSC
VANILLA LATTE. stupid fucking bogan.

eg. On nona's death.

" i just mean im scared to walk around by myself (not meeting peopl over the net)

like im in a state i dont wanna leave my house. im so fucking scared. coz this is an example of 'anything can happen'".

Yeah she could fucking choke on a seed.

"its so sneaky how the media just exposes people's fb. i think this is a sign for all of us to switch our profiles to private now".

So she had her profile on public?

MORON MORON MORON. Go wear some ugg boots and drink some beer lowie.

Yo1anda

HSC
calm down, it was a shit thread, and vannilla isn't exactly an intellectual

HSC
N/A
VANILLA LATTE. stupid fucking bogan.

eg. On nona's death.

" i just mean im scared to walk around by myself (not meeting peopl over the net)

like im in a state i dont wanna leave my house. im so fucking scared. coz this is an example of 'anything can happen'".

Yeah she could fucking choke on a seed.

"its so sneaky how the media just exposes people's fb. i think this is a sign for all of us to switch our profiles to private now".

So she had her profile on public?

MORON MORON MORON. Go wear some ugg boots and drink some beer lowie.

fuck get over yourself.

to this... umm you misread wat i wrote :mad1: i was talking about THE MEDIA. HOW THE MEDIA HAS FREE ACCESS TO ANYONE'S FB PAGE.

fuck your calling me a moron and a bogan. god.. grow up.

if it was someone close to you who you knew... you would fucking be upset too. have some respect and get over yourself.

mes ami

HSC
HAHAHAHA
oh. gosh.
I am not disrespecting her. I'm judging her decision.
you annoy me greatly. especially on IRC.

HSC
N/A
look the end story is that she didnt meet up with a stranger. he led her to believe he was a guy from wires and he had been talking to her for some time and even met her parents (apparently) and he had told her if she came on this camping exercise that this would ensure her a job with wires.

so THIS is the real story. okay. now do you understand that she was manipulated and wasnt acting on immature decisions??????

if you still think she is stupid and dumb then watever. think what you want. but dont go around shit talking me on bos. coz its so immature.

PEACE

mes ami

HSC
so her and her parents were manipulated by a stranger who from what his facebook implies was an absolute moron. great. lets not forget he was dumb enough to leave a paper trail on facebook. so what?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Females arguing over things they're both guilty of.

ie: being stupid.

Maybe you should leave it alone and then we can all start taking women seriously again.

Just sayin'.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Females arguing over things they're both guilty of.

ie: being stupid.

Maybe you should leave it alone and then we can all start taking women seriously again.

Just sayin'.

aghh, don't tar us all with the same brush :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)