Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

klaris

HSC
Guys, my post concerning mes ami was mere retaliation for her saying that I annoyed her. Give me a break please :eek:

HSC
  • Slow walkers
  • Losing my bobby pins
  • A certain clingy someone who copies everything I do. How I act, what I like, how I talk, how I dress etc etc I feel like yelling "Get the fuck out of my face you flea!"
  • People who chew loudly and/or with mouth open
  • Unintellectual and unaware people. I am always cringing whenever I have a conversation with an idiot who knows nothing about anything, or is interested in the most trivial shit. I am sick of nodding and smiling.

Take. That. Back.
is she always banging on about saving palestine?

HSC
i hate it when i have to blow my nose and theres no tissues - especially when i'm on a public transport. then im forced to resort to sniffing and people throw angry glances at me for disturbing the ambience :(

i also hate people who sniff their noses cus they have no tissues to blow their nose with - in public transports and DURING EXAMS
- those who get pissed off at anyone making the slightest bit of noise on public transport.

HSC
is she always banging on about saving palestine?
hehehehe

She's started. ffff me dead. I'm not annoyed that she's on board the cause...it's just the principle of it all. The fact that I am being copied in so many aspects. It's fucking ridiculous, someone get me a tissueeee box. I am me and only me please stop being me ok leave me to be me. Okay now my face is hot and flushed. I've put up with this for years. I am scared that one day she will kill me and dump my body in a river and take over my life and no one nobody no one at all will notice not even my parents fuckkk fuck my life.

ear

HSC
N/A
- repetitive sounds while i'm trying to sleep
- repetitive sounds in general.
- "I know a song that get's on your nerves"
- people who crack their nuckles, or any part of their body
- choosing an incorrect multiple choice answer, when the original one you were going to choose was correct
- showering in the dark at night
- stuff that runs out of battery. bloody have to get the charger out
- people who ask a question like "what did you get in the XXXX exam?" only to say "well I got 95%" or "top in the class". Yer you're not bullshitting anyone, we all knew you only asked the question to talk about yourselves.
- cables or headphones with tangles in them
- food stuck between my teeth
- getting a scab
- x.christina

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
If you get distracted by small things like that in exams, you need to work on your concentration during exams. There are worse things that can occur and a university/school won't give two shits if you "couldn't concentrate". For example, I know someone who had the person in front of them, vomit pretty intensely at the very beginning of a 3 hour uni exam and still had to do it. They also had to deal with the smell and the person cleaning it up. I'm pretty sure the vomit almost reached them.

Not being full after I eat a meal. :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)