Things that annoy you. (2 Viewers)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
FUCKING!

when i go grocery shopping at coles with dad, and i add like all this junk food and yummy food to our tiny list, come home, siblings are all happy that i went.
then a day later finding out that HALF the mint slice are finished (i havnt had a single one yet), and 3/4 of the strawberry yoghurt is also finished (i had 1/8th today), both courtesy of my brother.

srsly im gonna delete all his games on the computer and all his save files on the ps2 memory card, might do some other stuff too, fucking HATE when he does this :mad:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't be mean to ur brother he's only 13!!!
Seriously if u get revenge on him ten he will get revenge on you again, and it's a vicious cycle etc.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
it's too late.. Omie, finish off the bastard!!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
no way he gets away with everything, then parents are like "we're not gonna buy chocolates becasue ur brother eats too much", LIKE SRSLY can they not control the amount of chocolates he eats? why do the rest of us have to miss out too!

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
FUCKING!

when i go grocery shopping at coles with dad, and i add like all this junk food and yummy food to our tiny list, come home, siblings are all happy that i went.
then a day later finding out that HALF the mint slice are finished (i havnt had a single one yet), and 3/4 of the strawberry yoghurt is also finished (i had 1/8th today), both courtesy of my brother.
omfg exactly same with my stupid sister

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)