Things that annoy you. (2 Viewers)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
People who ignore my postings of Flashblock then whine about youtube videos

Unless you don't use Chrome or Firefox (you are generally terrible if this is the case) you can get it. It stops youtube videos, among other things, from displaying unless you click them to see what they are.

xMaNx

HSC

Unless you don't use Chrome or Firefox (you are generally terrible if this is the case) you can get it. It stops youtube videos, among other things, from displaying unless you click them to see what they are.
can you please post the chrome one, I've only ever seen you post the firefox one.

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm an ie fag cos the text on all alternate browsers looks like pure faggotry.

Might go back to windows 7 tomoz and see if it's magically repaired itself cos they look fine on there....

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad

ah cheers mang.. blimey!

HSC
N/A
- when my dad goes "what no boyfriends??!!" after asking how was my night at the club last night =|

xMaNx

HSC
vannilla_latte, for the 63rd time, trying to show that she has boys all over her.

HSC
N/A
vannilla_latte, for the 63rd time, trying to show that she has boys all over her.
umm no im not.. i was showing the fact that my dad is weird for asking me things like that =/

(if i was trying to show you that i have boys all over me i wouldve posted what happend last night, but i ddnt. so yeh )

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
why the fuck is my brother fuckn laughing so fuckn much!?!?!?!? how the fuck am i supposed to fkn do this fkn assignment

FUCK

the movie Taken is not supposed to be FUCKING FUNNY

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
why the fuck is my brother fuckn laughing so fuckn much!?!?!?!? how the fuck am i supposed to fkn do this fkn assignment

FUCK

the movie Taken is not supposed to be FUCKING FUNNY
overreaction much, b00m? sheesh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)