Things that makes you feel good (1 Viewer)

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
-lying in the grass on a spring day, lovely sun and a gentle breeze looking at the clouds.

-floating like a dead body in a lake

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
- listening to my ipod (i feel like i'm in different place) yeah sounds gay but it feels great.
- hugs :)
- afternoon delights hahahahahaha ;)
- sweet things/cakes/cupcakes
- yup laying in the grass watching the clouds go by
- sunsets.
- being warm in my bed

klaris

HSC
- listening to my ipod (i feel like i'm in different place) yeah sounds gay but it feels great.
- hugs :)
- afternoon delights hahahahahaha ;)
- sweet things/cakes/cupcakes
- yup laying in the grass watching the clouds go by
- sunsets.
- being warm in my bed
pretty much all of this.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Don't leave me summer :( We are nearing winter, this is going to be pucking horrible. I don't like winter at all.
Waking up knowing it's not summer anymore.
Going to uni on cold winter days wearing a t-shirt. Then having a cool breeze blow through the train station...ahh I love winter. Too bad it doesn't snow.

HSC
Waking up knowing it's not summer anymore.
Going to uni on cold winter days wearing a t-shirt. Then having a cool breeze blow through the train station...ahh I love winter. Too bad it doesn't snow.
The winter is unforgiving, unbearable and cruel.
No more warm sun rays against your skin, no more looking up towards the sun and closing your eyes and just feeling the warmth on your face, no more breezy summer nights and the sweet smell of summer flowers, no more relaxing at the beach at night...

If only it was summer/spring all year round.

I hate :snowman:

onur91

HSC
N/A
The winter is unforgiving, unbearable and cruel.
No more warm sun rays against your skin, no more looking up towards the sun and closing your eyes and just feeling the warmth on your face, no more breezy summer nights and the sweet smell of summer flowers, no more relaxing at the beach at night...

If only it was summer/spring all year round.

I hate :snowman:
The summer is nothing but hot and sticky. Sure maybe in other countries summer would be great but in a place like Australia it is hooribel...i mean who enjoys 41C heat, I don't. In winter you can lounge at home, sipping a nice hot cup of coffee.

I wish it was winter all year round...maybe I should move to Norway or Finland:rolleyes:

I honestly hate summer so much, it's sickening.

PS- I really hate summer because i'm always hot, I never get cold. Even in winter I will burn, imagine how horrible it is for me in summer.

HSC
Haha I'm in a jumper most of the time in summer

Cold = pain, I can't handle most cold

Plus, I might be going to Europe at the end of this year, which will be super cold and snowing, and I don't want to go :(
but at the same time I do because I want to travel.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Haha I'm in a jumper most of the time in summer

Cold = pain, I can't handle most cold

Plus, I might be going to Europe at the end of this year, which will be super cold and snowing, and I don't want to go :(
but at the same time I do because I want to travel.
For me, cold=relief. Lol when I was in Turkey during winter, I was outside in the snow wearing a t-shirt having a snowball fight.

It would be awesome traveling to Europe during the winter, everywhere covered in snow...ahhhh beautiful.
Seriously it's not worth giving up your travel plans because you're cold, just wear a jumper...maybe two :)

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
Doing an assignment a few hours before it's due and absolutely smashing it.
Gotta get out of that habit now...

Receiving mail containing stuff I bought, and opening them.

Obtaining a music album and actually liking most of its songs.

Having a reason to use the blanket after so long.

My new queen sized bed.

Waking up early knowing that a shitload of my day hasn't been wasted. I HATE SLEEPING IN.

Seeing old faces, even if I didn't like/talk to the person much.

HSC
and yet you dont want summer to leave you :S
Yeah, because I'm sometimes all rugged up in summer (my body is weird, it can be hot, but I feel cold), and when winter comes along it's extremely cold and much worse.

klaris

HSC
- watching Gossip Girl, season two and drinking coffee
- Monday mornings and texting my friends during class

klaris

HSC
- comforts such as novels and music on cold, rainy days, coming home on the bus.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
- comforts such as novels and music on cold, rainy days, coming on the bus.
oh man i had this yesterday on the bus. the best fucking feeling ever!

listening to my slow music jams and sitting on the bus when the rain was dripping down on the glass.

oh.. it felt like all my emotions just drained out of me :) best feeling ever :D

oh... and my ex calling me "his girl" made me feel awesome today :) (the things that he says to people i know...)

MR ORANGE

HSC
After a long week of school getting home, sitting on my couch and doing whatever I feel like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)