things to bring to college this year (1 Viewer)

azza_3761

HSC
ballerinabarbie do you know if there are concert bands in armidale or at any of the colleges? and if so do u know if they hire out instruments or should i bring mi own instrument?

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
azza_3761 said:
ballerinabarbie do you know if there are concert bands in armidale or at any of the colleges? and if so do u know if they hire out instruments or should i bring mi own instrument?
not sure of concert bands but i'm sure there are some - plus all the colleges go in the SFK band comp (thats only once a year) - i'd say bring your own instrument, unless its something like a piano or drums (albies have those in their music room, not sure if other colleges have something similar)

jesscookie

HSC
this may seem an unusual question to you, but i consider it valid, and thats what matters:

at my old school we walked to the showers in a towel, and carried our cleaning products, and came back via the same methods. what are the chances i'll be lynched at Austin walking the corridors in a towel?

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
jesscookie said:
at my old school we walked to the showers in a towel, and carried our cleaning products, and came back via the same methods. what are the chances i'll be lynched at Austin walking the corridors in a towel?
lynched? I had a bathrobe others just wrapped a towel around themselves some went in dressed in shorts and shirt. You soon work out what works for you, but no one cares as long as you're not fully naked, and even then they probably stare only if you have a great body and complain if you don't. Even when brushing teeth some guys would be there in underwear same with girls. I always thought of it as people see more at the beach or at the pool so its up to each person as to how much they decide to hide.

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
jesscookie said:
beautiful. thats what we like to hear. thanku :D
You'll see everyone is pretty easy going about these things once you witness a nudie run or twenty. In the same way most guys realise it's inappropriate to rip the towel from around you and will likely be up on sexual harrasment in a flash.

Generally it's like this: You do what you want to do, don't let anyone force you to do something you don't want to do, don't force others to do things they don't want to do. If someone has a problem with what you are doing they will let you know, if you have a problem with what someone is doing you let them know. And thus order is maintained in the universe also known as your block.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
LeftrightOut said:
lynched? I had a bathrobe others just wrapped a towel around themselves some went in dressed in shorts and shirt. You soon work out what works for you, but no one cares as long as you're not fully naked, and even then they probably stare only if you have a great body and complain if you don't. Even when brushing teeth some guys would be there in underwear same with girls. I always thought of it as people see more at the beach or at the pool so its up to each person as to how much they decide to hide.
yeah in my experience most ppl walked to the showers with a towel on - and yeah the blokes know if they pulled a chicks towel off they would be in a lot of trouble (and probably kicked out of college)

that said, the boys are very good at doing nudie runs... all the time (you'll see many naked boys from day 1)

jesscookie

HSC
ballerinabarbie said:
yeah in my experience most ppl walked to the showers with a towel on - and yeah the blokes know if they pulled a chicks towel off they would be in a lot of trouble (and probably kicked out of college)

that said, the boys are very good at doing nudie runs... all the time (you'll see many naked boys from day 1)
this will be a change for me then, usually im the one doing the nudie runs.......

HSC
OMG!@#@`321`#@!~22@!!111!!!2`121`2`onetwoeleventythree!! You're going to UNE! Now I can stalk you.

jesscookie

HSC
GoodSirLancelot said:
OMG!@#@`321`#@!~22@!!111!!!2`121`2`onetwoeleventythree!! You're going to UNE! Now I can stalk you.
oh get fucked, you arent going are you?

jesscookie

HSC
ah i can see wh ythis makes you happy then. feel free to visit UNE in order to stalk me.

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
As much fun as running offtopic conversations are could you take it to PMs? :)

If you are staying at Austin one of the best things to have on you at all times is a 5 cent piece, when it happens to you you'll know why.

Also I would recommend not to bother bringing a huge stereo plus TV, just bring a computer with TV tuner card and some speakers plus headphones, same outcome.

College phones cost a bit get a 1800 phone home number or whatever they are (where your parents pay the charges through their bill). Not sure if colleges still have 1800 as free, they threatened to stop it after some people tied up 3 phone lines 24/7 and the college never saw a cent. :)

Get a network card and net connection, the download allowance might not seem like much just stick to email and maybe chat and grab all the files you need off other people in college. When I was there a lot of people used intranet communications like stickit or when playing lan games you'd get details off others.

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Let me guess ... if someone accosts you in the hallway and you have a five cent piece, they'll take that. But if you don't, then they'll take everything? That's what the soucts used to do.
Oh I won't spoil all the fun, but all Austin people know there's only one good thing you can use a 5 cent piece for :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)