Things you and your partner can do at home (1 Viewer)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
minushuman said:
I think we've all missed one of the most major issues in the original post... why is it that you are excluding sex as an activity? Are you gay? I'm totally lost as to why, if you're at home and not at church or some sort of childrens party, you would limit your options to not involving sex.
Wait, silly me, it just clicked. I got what you're talking about, please change the title to "Things you and your partner can do at home around the same time each month, if you catch my drift, *nudge nudge, wink wink*" so no one else gets confused as I did.

Here I was thinking you were a poofter.

Just get her to suck you off mate, if you watch where your fingers are going you can play with her for a bit but she mightnt be comfortable with this.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
minushuman said:
I think we've all missed one of the most major issues in the original post... why is it that you are excluding sex as an activity?
would you sex your girlfriend in plain view of your parents, siblings and the family pet?

even if you lock your room, the noise is unavoidable. be considerate :p

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Frigid said:
would you sex your girlfriend in plain view of your parents, siblings and the family pet? even if you lock your room, the noise is unavoidable. be considerate :p
Gag her, then sex standing up :) Every problem has a solution.

g||n

HSC
go suit shopping!!!
oh wait u want at home
play hungry hungry hippos, thats always a crowd pleaser, or twister or something. foozball is good too (thats table soccer.. you know with the guys on sticks)
ping pong and stuff is all good.. or if you are musical play something togeather, if shes not musical make up songs and sing em to her.. if you cant sing its even better

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Argonaut said:
Question: what do you cook? I recall bubz once recommending spaghetti so she could see some Lady and the Tramp action, but in all honesty, what? Sure, if you want to draw it out, you cook something that takes ages, but what food that takes time to prepare and cook is any guy going to know how to make?
Trying to work out what her favourite food is for your Cleo survey? Lik gosh.

STALKER

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
Question: what do you cook? I recall bubz once recommending spaghetti so she could see some Lady and the Tramp action, but in all honesty, what? Sure, if you want to draw it out, you cook something that takes ages, but what food that takes time to prepare and cook is any guy going to know how to make?
Umm, anything we feel like eating, really. Doesn't have to be something we know how to make. We'd just grab any recipe that looks good, buy the ingredients and try to make it.

I don't really think about choosing spaghetti for the L&T action, or cook for hours to "draw it out". We don't need spaghetti to kiss, or a long recipe to spend time together. If cooking was fun, then we'll just do it again another time. I hate cooking with an empty stomach, waiting to eat it.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
Hey, I was just using an example; I wasn't implying anything. Thread's probably floating around somewhere. Search bubz's posts for "Lady adn the Tramp" if you want proof.
Huh ... ?

I was just answering the question.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Cooking's for bitches, tell her you're going to cook together then have unprotected sex in the kitchen and put a bun in her oven.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
minushuman said:
Cooking's for bitches, tell her you're going to cook together then have unprotected sex in the kitchen and put a bun in her oven.
You really need to get laid.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
You really need to get laid.
It's been like, easily over a month :( Silly pill subscription ran out, and then there was a change of brands, and now there's a one month wait.

You're right, I do need to get laid.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
no seriously.. who the fck plays computer games?!?!?! hahahahaha
together? *shrugs*
with their partner present? my bf (well luckily only sometimes)
Komaticom said:
Play Halo 2 multiplayer together, if she's a gamer chick.
OGM!! you're one of them!! *hides*

aj_number_10

HSC
or cricket
wen my ex n i went out a ffe wmonths ago everytime she came over id try n teach her to play cricket

sabdow

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
  • Board games.
  • Computer games - don't pull out the WoW and CS. Something like Worms, and put the names of all the people she hates in the enemy team.
  • Cook together, then eat together, then wash the dishes together.
  • Do something creative together, like sketching.

Those are just some things me and my boyfriend do when we're not going out.
Wow you are fucking boring.

Get close and person with each other. Go down the road for eating. Go to the park nearby and get intimate and try get horny then root together back at your house.

Last but not least watch a movie she likes, like a teen flick or romance movie.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sabdow said:

Get close and person with each other. Go down the road for eating. Go to the park nearby and get intimate and try get horny then root together back at your house.

Can you read?
_DeathlessOne_ said:
So what some fun stuff that you can do together at home?
_DeathlessOne_ said:
That doesnt involves DVDs.

Or secksing it up.
Idiot.

Last edited:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
sparkl3z said:
what's wrong with playing cs with ur bf/gf? lol...some girls are into that kinda stuff (like myself) if not video/pc games u can go outside and play sport, walking, go to watch people play sport, if ur gf is posh then eat food out somewhere with her, u can both make food, it's an endless list, i don't see how a person could possibly get bored together with their supposedly loved one
Cs and other games arent a problem till she kills u 9 rounds in a row.. worse if its in front of ure mates.. or they find out..

G

Gavvvvvin

sabdow said:

Your suggestions are actually more boring. Twat.

Skeeta

HSC
if its a day at home, we usually cook lunch (or argue about who is going to cook/clean) watch a bit of telly, hire a vid.. play with the dog, take the dog for a walk, swim - eat junk food and get fat.. umm lazy days i suppose

in reality he wants to watch the cricket and i want to go shopping so we go our seperate ways lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)