Things you'd love to do in an exam (1 Viewer)

IceBreaker

HSC
have a friend call in a bomb threat, in doing so it delays the exam. more time for you to cram

brightsea

HSC
I would love to whistle the theme to The Great Escape through out the entire exam :D

bassqueen16

HSC
i read this list aaages ago, but i agree, not exactly HSC material but in class or in the library or something during study-heck its good for study, cos then ur annoying everyone.. actually maybe not so good people might hurt u for ruining their study time :S

CoFFee BreAk

HSC
I bet all my mates would laugh themselves to death when I play the female version of the Phantom. Haha! Well, as foolish as it may be, the list is pure entertainment to me :D

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Ive done a few of these. Thank you Mathematics for giving me the chance.

HSC
Have a walkie talkie conversation with a friend in another exam. Talk LOUDLY about your sex life, graphic images and sounds included. If an instructor asks you to stop talking about it, act shocked and exclaim "hey, this is PRIVATE business, Mr Nosy! How rude of you to evesdrop."

metalmulisha

HSC
I'm so going to eat my Modern paper. Tops.
Turning up drunk would make it so much more fun.

Pidgeon_Pete

HSC
Yeh maybe no in an exam... however i got a mate who continually makes his desk collapse by kicking out a leg from underneath, its funny as hell the first time. I wish i had that list earlier, its too late now theres no more school 4 me.

I remember in school, my mates bussiness class had a substitue who was fresh as.. she had no idea. So we asked her what a continuem transfunctioner was, and if she knew anything about Zultan.. (Dude wheres my car was on the night before)

freaked

HSC
Some of them made me laugh, and I wish I really could do a few of them, but the sad thing is that I HAVE actually done some during school exams and normal classes.
I love 2, 4, 11 and 12
I actually do 5 (except for the comments about the instructor)

al_x

short*
HSC
fakingtheday said:
What about programming your entire AOS essay into your calculator in bianary; only to realise afterwards you can't take a calculator.
if they DO let u take a calculator in dont they reset it? they reset everyones calculator for the maths exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)