• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Third Watch (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Anyone else watch this? I've been a fan right from the start but missed a few episodes here and there due to channel 9 stuffing around with time slots. I kept thinking it had been axed but then a few months later, it pops back up at a late time. Anyway I really like this show, I can't stand cop shows and am not really a fan of hospital dramas (E.R. etc.) but there's something about this show I like

kylie-rose

HSC
i love this show!!!
but often find it hard to stay awake as it used to be on so late.
i missed sunday nights episode, and then just now discovered its on tonight, very soon!
its like a mixture of all sorts of shows as you have police, fire brigade and the ambos all working together.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yes, great show. i love all the characters and was an avid fan for the first 2 seasons - loved it, taped every episode. Kinda forgot about it though, time changes and too much other shows to watch. I love ER as well, both great shows from the same people.

match

HSC
N/A
third watch is awesome.. i watch it with my dad and we've been waiting for it to come back on adn now it is!! saw the first episode and have hooked ever since... its a shame about the constant shuffling of timeslots but at least its back on!
gotta say one thing tho... i LOVE bosco!!!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
hahah same here i like bosco although he seems to be a bit of an ass. I don't even know what season is currently airing, I haven't kept track. Anyone know if the show is still being produced in America and what season it's up to here?

thugstylz_69

HSC
watched it a couple of times. Last night was good. especially cos it had DMX in it

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Yeah, I watch it. Caught the show on Sunday, didn't even know a new season was starting. Apparently it was on Tues. - but I missed it.

Last edited:

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i hate that woman who shot Faith........she's so annoying and should be killed off !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)