Thirteen and Watchmen (1 Viewer)

min-tee

HSC
For my second assessment task, I chose two belonging texts for which I got (for my textforms&essay):

Simple Gift 15/15
Twilight 13.5/15
Gossip Girl: The Blair Bitch Project 14/15

Anyways for the HSC, as you know we only require 2 of our own text, I'm thinking of instead of doing Twilight and Gossip Girl I'd do:

Thirteen (Movie)
Watchmen (Graphic Novel)

What's your opinion on this?

*Please no bashing or retarded comments, keep them to yourself*

trailblazer

HSC
It doesn't matter what texts you do, its whether you analyze/compare with core text well. I have a friend who has found a High band 6 essay (20/20) which had "Mean Girls" as a related text. Gossip Girl is great btw.

ray ban

HSC
do an essay on how chuck got the ever so clever nickname of "mother chucker"

min-tee

HSC
It doesn't matter what texts you do, its whether you analyze/compare with core text well. I have a friend who has found a High band 6 essay (20/20) which had "Mean Girls" as a related text. Gossip Girl is great btw.

LoveMeOrHateME

HSC
all that i can say is that i am doing thirteen in my hsc course in relation to skrynecki poems and i find it quite easy bcoz the movie is easy to relate to
and gossip girl... great idea such a good show... quotes would be good too bcoz there are so many
over all great choices....

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
There is no need to change texts if you've gone so well in them already. It would just mean more work for you and more risk. I think you should choose 2 out of those 3(whichever you feel most comfortable with).
Lol watchmen would be awesome for change, it even has songs about change in the soundtrack aswell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)